US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3 - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 25th, 2012, 03:41 AM   #916
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3

I think Dinah is overrated with her vocals. She may have potential but usually shaky. Her high falsetto isn't always on point and seems to sound very forceful (she failed that note singing their Xmas song) and I don't know why she always get the best parts of the songs to sing. I believe the others should also shine on the bridge of the song.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 25th, 2012, 07:15 PM   #917
country flag AlissonValerio

AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3

I still can't believe that Tate won, gosh! Carly and 5H we're so much better.
AlissonValerio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 07:17 PM   #918
country flag AlissonValerio

AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light

Really hoping that Demi or Britney on the Season 3, really liked them there.
AlissonValerio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 02:34 AM   #919
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

I want Demi back... not Britney.

Demi provided good feedback, was entertaining, and quite likable. Britney on the other hand gave the worst feedback I've ever seen on one of these shows ("It was really great.. and girl power... it was really interesting.") No personality, almost mindless, really...

However, she probably does bring in a number of viewers and would hopefully improve in her second season.

It'll be interesting to see who replaces L.A.
Temperenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #920
country flag WonderfulLee

WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperenka View Post

Demi provided good feedback, was entertaining, and quite likable. Britney on the other hand gave the worst feedback I've ever seen on one of these shows ("It was really great.. and girl power... it was really interesting.") No personality, almost mindless, really...

However, she probably does bring in a number of viewers and would hopefully improve in her second season.

But she gave us ton of GIF moments which is make her worthy judges for entertainment purpose
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 02:50 PM   #921
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

I have boycotted this thread for long enough due to my resulting protest of Tate winning. Legit. America dafaq are you thinking.

Carly>>>>Fifth Harmony>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tate.

Whatever.
I hope he flops like all the other winners of these shows, 5H has already been signed by Simon (I didnt think he actually would TBH) and Carly will be the big winner from this season anyways.

I guess the final results weren't going to change their career success, but it was so obvious that Britney was seething Tate won. All her "you'll get plenty of Country Awards" shit only lasted so long before it became faker than Khloe's lips.

Also Demi Lovato live>>>>Leann>>>>>Country locals.

IM OUT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 02:39 AM   #922
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tate Stevens might’ve been crowned this year’s X Factor champ, but it sounds like some of his competitors are set to win big as well! While it’d been rumored that Simon Cowell’s group, Emblem3, would be signed to Sony Music, we’re now hearing that Carly Rose Sonenclar and Fifth Harmony will be, too!
With the season concluding just last week, Carly Rose came in second place this season, with Fifth Harmony in third and Emblem3 in fourth!
Though official announcements are said to be made in early 2013, the four finalists will all supposedly be signed to Syco Music — Simon and Sony Music’s record company.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 02:47 AM   #923
country flag xoxRJ

xoxRJ is just really nice xoxRJ is just really nice xoxRJ is just really nice xoxRJ is just really nice xoxRJ is just really nice xoxRJ is just really nice xoxRJ is just really nice xoxRJ is just really nice xoxRJ is just really nice xoxRJ is just really nice xoxRJ is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperenka View Post

Britney mastered the art of leaning into the microphone to say 3-5 words (often including "really" and "nice") while nodding before sitting back.
xoxRJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 01:29 AM   #924
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Tate's Grammy video

Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #925
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to discuss Tate "Flop" Stevens, Carly, Beatrice, and the like this is the place for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
VOTE POPCON 2014
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote