US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3 - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 07:28 PM   #751
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

I want 5H in the final

go home Emblem3

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 11:13 PM   #752
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Among the 4 acts, I love Emblem 3 the most. Come on E3.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 01:29 AM   #753
country flag Fretchap

Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future

5th Harmony in the finals!
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 01:30 AM   #754
country flag Fretchap

Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future

Britney's face when they announced that Fifth Harmony was through !
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 01:31 AM   #755
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Britney's surprise face. I need gifs
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 01:34 AM   #756
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 14th, 2012, 01:34 AM   #757
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I cannot be more happier

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 01:35 AM   #758
LeRoy.

Britney is super confident about Carly. She thinks Emblem 3 is going home now.
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 01:37 AM   #759
LeRoy.

This flop needs to leave the stage.
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 01:41 AM   #760
country flag Fretchap

Tate's through. Carly has to stay.
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 01:41 AM   #761
LeRoy.

Awww Britney looks so concerned. I want to give her a
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 01:45 AM   #762
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Carly Please go through.

And Bridgit Mendler

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 01:48 AM   #763
LeRoy.

Old Dec 14th, 2012, 01:51 AM   #764
LeRoy.

Can this fugly flop exit the stage too ?
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 01:52 AM   #765
LeRoy.

They left Carly hanging this long just to make it dramatic.

Bye 3 Douches ?