US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3 - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 01:54 AM   #721
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony. View Post
It's how you define success - these types of shows have created only a few true international superstars with flourishing careers. But you can only depend on the show for your first single/album/era. Taylor Hicks, Ruben, Cook, Kris, and Jordin all had decent first singles or albums. Dewyze and Bowersox as a season was definitely the low point. But comparing these acts to someone like Taylor Swift is not the right way to look at it. Taylor Swift is an anomaly, a standout, not in line with actual industry expectations of acts. Katy Perry, Rihanna, and Ke$ha have had shit album sales, and continues to have shit album sales, relative to their success on radio and they have immense teams, tours, and promo behind them.

I think you seriously are overinflating what success means to these idols - people go into this show with dreams of being an star, but plenty will settle to be able to live very comfortably doing what they love - singing and performing. Taylor has been on national tours with broadway shows, and has had a residence in his own Las Vegas show. Fantasia is critically respected and regarded in the R&B industry. Kat McPhee is on TV, Jordin has had successful singles and a movie. We know the Jennifer Hudson story, Diana Degarmo has been well received on broadway, Ace Young has parlayed his experience into a presenting gig, Chris Richardson and Blake are producing and contributing to other artists, and the list of Christian, Gospel, and Country music careers that have started from Idol can go on for a while.

To judge the lack of success from Idol and other reality shows based on voting figures vs. eventual sales is just a terrible way to understand what these shows can do to change lives.
figures is the way the world works i'm sure people cares not if these people are "respected" "well received" "decent singles" after they get dropped from the initial contracts if you think big money is made that way well

but since y'all seem a bit stuck on the simplistic i'll leave that there

moving on though....tonight is a huge snoozefest

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 01:56 AM   #722
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

They are trying too hard. The hand choreography reeked of desperation. The constant winking was lame

Their performance of Demi's song was perfect.

They are going home. Bye 5H.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 01:57 AM   #723
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Carly worst performance still beat all the other acts "best" performance tonight
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 02:07 AM   #724
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Tate

Should have gone home a long time ago
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 02:09 AM   #725
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

love 5H

love Camila's bow

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 02:28 AM   #726
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Is the pressure getting to Carly ? Average performances tonight. Its like a tennis player choking at 5-1 40-0 up in the second set after having won the first set 6-1.
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 02:31 AM   #727
country flag Barktra
Allez

Not was not as good

She might go home
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 02:34 AM   #728
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Caught Carly Rose's performance of "Imagine" on TV. Agree with Simon. Over the top and a bit shaky

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 02:35 AM   #729
country flag Barktra
Allez

JuJu bad performance for your first time hearing carly
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 02:38 AM   #730
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cswab22 View Post
JuJu bad performance for your first time hearing carly
Not my first time First time live yes But I saw the some of the youtube clips of you posted at Brigade

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 02:40 AM   #731
LeRoy.

AWFUL. JUST AWFUL. Douche 3 need to go home.
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 02:42 AM   #732
country flag Barktra
Allez

Everyone has been getting good criticism except for Carly
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 02:45 AM   #733
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

L.A. compares Emblem3 to Beatles? please

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 02:49 AM   #734
LeRoy.

I hate that tiny kunt from 5H. She talks too much.
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 03:07 AM   #735
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Tate Stevens..his 1st song was the most entertaining he's done so far but I felt like he was out of breath the whole time. The 2nd one was touching but I still think he doesn't push it nearly enough to compete with the other. Still simply some boring country to me

Carly Rose...Her 1st song was great! I think she sang it really well but when she sang Imagine I totally agree with Simon. She did too much, when she pushed those big notes in the middle of it, it was totally out of nowhere and didn't sound right at all. Imagine is such a big song that you can't do too much change with it.

Emblem 3...that 1st song wasn't good at all. I felt like they were all over the place. I didn't get why the judges all thought it was such a great performance. Hey jude on the other hand sounded quite nice it seemed legitimately like a pop hit song.

Fifth Harmony... I think it was their week. They were the best tonight. That first song was soooo perfect! Ellie Goulding too? wow they looked incredible and sounded even better!!! Impossible was also pretty great, they all sang really greatly! I'm surprised LA and Britney talked trash about it, they totally talked out of their ass cuz they know 5th Harmony were last and they simply want to push them out of the way. They are one of the best girl band I've ever heard tbh.

To me Tate should go home or Emblem 3 but that is never gonna happen. Sadly no matter how great they were tonight fifth harmony was doomed from the start. They deserve to get signed.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote