US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3 - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 03:39 PM   #691
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
Well the fact that the judges would save Emblem 3 over 5th harmony is not RIGGING the show....or else what would be the point of having the judges choosing one. At the end of the day, the bottom 3 acts were chosen by the public and the show or the judges didn't make that up...or else Cece would have been gone ages ago. I do think that sometimes they save an act based on other reasons than that they were better, but that's not really rigging the show...

Carly is far from boring, I mean yes she has no personality and she's a bit too "clean" and too "good" for her age but when she sings it gives great performance.
If I remember correctly, the judges don't vote at Final 4... it's just an instant elimination based on votes.

And the numbers are always tampered with. It's easy for producers to shut down a phone line if an act that they want to go home is doing well or flat-out lie about the results. At the end of the day, they don't have to be fair and honest with the results. They are trying to make money from the show and they will do what they think they need to get viewers.

Don't be surprised if you try calling in for FH on Wednesday and don't get through. The producers will want them gone.
Temperenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #692
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

^^That is what happened with Paige went she went home
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #693
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

I also heard that it happened with Diamond last week.

I'm sure if anything, the numbers throughout the show were tampered in CeCe's favor. She brought good drama and controversy.
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 03:47 PM   #694
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

If they want good drama and controversy they should send home carly

Yea it is definitely tampered with, there is evidence that their is
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #695
country flag Barktra
Allez

And I think it happened with jennel to
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 10:33 PM   #696
country flag Barktra
Allez

https://soundcloud.com/lyric145/myclique

Lyricdaqueen
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 04:34 AM   #697
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

I read reports that CeCe was actually 3rd this week and that's why they didn't show her X Factor journey video—don't know if it's true though (and Tate Stevens is last).
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 04:53 AM   #698
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get why and even less what they would gain from rigging those results. I mean at the end of the day, if people votes for someone and they don't win, they'll start thinking their votes are useless and they'll stop voting. If people voted for someone they are most likely to buy their music after the show as well so it would be stupid to make an artist that doesn't get votes the winner cuz anyway nobody will want to buy their stuff...

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 05:37 AM   #699
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

The show is about getting ratings.

Fifth Harmony/CeCe/Diamond leaving... probably not going to have a huge effect on who is watching.

Tate leaving? Goodbye huge country audience. Emblem 3? Goodbye tween girl audience. Carly leaving? Goodbye anyone actually watching the show for vocal quality.

At the end of the day, how much do producers really care about who wins and how many records they sell? Not too much. They are first and foremost television producers getting paid to boost ratings for FOX.

Bottom line... there is plenty of incentive for them to rig the vote with very little potential for consequence.
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 06:09 AM   #700
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

yes I guess this is right...I still hope they are not rigging the votes cuz if it's to be known it will hurt their rating much more than a final with Diamond, Cece and 5th harmony.

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 10:43 AM   #701
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
I don't get why and even less what they would gain from rigging those results. I mean at the end of the day, if people votes for someone and they don't win, they'll start thinking their votes are useless and they'll stop voting. If people voted for someone they are most likely to buy their music after the show as well so it would be stupid to make an artist that doesn't get votes the winner cuz anyway nobody will want to buy their stuff...
really???

how well did Taylor Hicks sell??? how well did Ruben sell?? David Cook? Jordin Sparks?? Kris Allen?? Dewyze or Bowersox? these singing shows have long become about who has the biggest voting base and not necessarily who people will buy afterwards, or else album sales for these people should be wayyyyy better given the amount of viewers the show averages in an entire season, and the amount of votes that are actually cast (both figures usually given in the millions by Idol)...

outside of Carrie, Kelly and Daughtry, based on the figures given by Idol, a lot of the people from Idol (winners, RUP, shock elimination you name it) have had so-so sales...some people have barely gone over 1 - 1.5 mil in total album sales for 2 or more albums over the course of a few years winning doesn't guarantee people will buy your album - a good team behind you or being suchathief or pondeforehead always having a song on the radio so you can't not hear her gets you the sales

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 12:27 PM   #702
country flag Vincey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuTtErFrEnA View Post
really???

how well did Taylor Hicks sell??? how well did Ruben sell?? David Cook? Jordin Sparks?? Kris Allen?? Dewyze or Bowersox? these singing shows have long become about who has the biggest voting base and not necessarily who people will buy afterwards, or else album sales for these people should be wayyyyy better given the amount of viewers the show averages in an entire season, and the amount of votes that are actually cast (both figures usually given in the millions by Idol)...

outside of Carrie, Kelly and Daughtry, based on the figures given by Idol, a lot of the people from Idol (winners, RUP, shock elimination you name it) have had so-so sales...some people have barely gone over 1 - 1.5 mil in total album sales for 2 or more albums over the course of a few years winning doesn't guarantee people will buy your album - a good team behind you or being suchathief or pondeforehead always having a song on the radio so you can't not hear her gets you the sales
I said more likely, doesn't mean they will for sure, but they have better chances to do well than someone who would have been dragged in that spot by the producers. Of course you need a good team behind you, winning the show doesn't guarantee you a platinum album. All I'm saying is that if the producers rigged the results and put someone in the final or eliminate someone else only for shock value and "ratings" people will get bored of voting and they will stop watching the show altogether and that potential winner that nobody really wanted there won't even sell albums. I mean if you can't get enough votes to make it far in a show your chances to release a successful album are really slim. The producers will end up with poor ratings and poor album sales...

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 01:22 PM   #703
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

David Cook and Jordin Sparks first ALBUM have gone to 1 million sales

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Zhu Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 01:25 PM   #704
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Bombshell.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 10:34 PM   #705
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else find Britney pretty useless as a judge? All she is, is a name, bring back Paula!.
I'm for everyone but Tate at this point. He's the misfit in the group, the others are awesome

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote