US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3 - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #676
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

Cece

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 06:04 PM   #677
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Well Cece was delusional til the very end. Bless her heart.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #678
country flag New_balls_please

New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute

Bye bye CeCe You were not the best, but you were the prettiest

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 08:46 PM   #679
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Fifth dimension is toast next week.

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 03:12 AM   #680
country flag Umberella

Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
humm I think what people meant is that Tate will always have the same amount of votes, the country vote. This won't change for sure. On the other hand someone like Carly may benefit of Diamond going this week cuz the people who were voting for Diamond if they keep on voting are most likely to like someone like Carly than Tate, therefore she'd get more votes than Tate who wouldn't gain any new ones due to his country vote already backing him up since the beginning. Without saying it's gonna happen for sure cuz there's no guarantee that someone that was voting for an eliminated act will keep voting for someone else, Acts like Carly and 5th Harmony have more chances to get more votes cuz they were not all that different from the others. Tate, on the other hand, has a really specific genre which wasn't diluted by any other acts, therefore more likely to have the same amount of supporter throughout the competition.
I think vino fans would be more likely to go for Tate than for Carly or the groups. And vino had a pretty high number of votes overall.

I've never had the words to say,
But now I'm asking you to stay,
For a little while inside by arms.
<3
Umberella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 03:14 AM   #681
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umberella View Post
I think vino fans would be more likely to go for Tate than for Carly or the groups. And vino had a pretty high number of votes overall.
This might be true, explaining why Tate got the #1 spot back as well. Next week ranks will be interesting I guess...with Tate getting the country vote and some of Vino's and with Carly getting her votes and some of Diamond. I wonder who Cece's voters will go to... lol

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 03:31 AM   #682
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

I like Diamond and CeCe but I guess it was their time to leave. Fifth Harmony is probably leaving next week, but it should be Emblem 3 IMO (although it would never happen).

As per usual Carly did amazing this week and Fifth Harmony's rendition of "Give Your Heart a Break" was stunning—their best performance on the show IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fretchap View Post
I dislike everyone, but Demi, on the judges panel this year. What she says isn't always so appropriate, but at least she's spontaneous, and speaks her mind. But, I'm kind of getting fed up with the little war between her and Simon, it's getting boring, and her mentoring skills may need improvement... (She screwed Jennel Garcia IMO )

I would have rather seen Demi's contract being renewed than Britney's, she costs them 15 times less and you can agree or disagree with what she says or with the way she acts, but at least she always bring something interesting to the table. Britney brings absolutely nothing to the show, and most of her critiques are quite lame.
I like Demi as a judge but she totally screwed all of her acts. All of them. Now she has none. But TBH she's totally right everything she said about Emblem 3. They're becoming a Simon Cowell manufactured boy band which is not what they should be.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 06:37 AM   #683
country flag Fretchap

Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future

Could Cece's fans turn to Fifth Harmony, it might give them a slim chance to overcome Emblem3 in the voting process.

Would Emblem3 be given the opportunity to sing some of their own stuff, I wouldn't be as bothered as I am right now with them staying. But Simon is obviously gonna keep giving them some pop boyband-ish crap songs to get the teenage girls votes.

Last edited by Fretchap : Dec 8th, 2012 at 06:45 AM.
Fretchap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #684
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Britney is easily the best mentor on this show. As a judge she wants to win and so she doesn't really give the other contestants anyconstructive criticism.

Demi is the worst mentor and judge. She is getting so bitchy with her comments now that all her contestants are gone.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #685
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

^^

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Tang Yangs Zhu Tian XuSL

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Bouchard Wawrinka Pospisil
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #686
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

Fifth Harmony WILL leave next week, regardless of how the vote turns out. It is clear that Carly and Tate will be the top two vote getters. However, if FH beats Emblem3, the numbers will be rigged and FH will go home anyway. Remember that at the end of the day, this is Simon's show... and he wants Emblem3 in the final.

Anyone that thinks these shows aren't rigged is wrong. There was a blatant incident of rigging on the X-Factor UK this year.

Prepare for the most boring finale of a singing show ever! (Although Carly's voice is stunning... I find her boring)
Temperenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #687
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Simon Cowell may sign Emblem 3 regardless of what happens on X factor.

He says,

"I think there's a pretty good chance [I'd sign them] I'm not going to let anyone else get them. There'll be some pretty big announcements at the end of the show."
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #688
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperenka View Post
Fifth Harmony WILL leave next week, regardless of how the vote turns out. It is clear that Carly and Tate will be the top two vote getters. However, if FH beats Emblem3, the numbers will be rigged and FH will go home anyway. Remember that at the end of the day, this is Simon's show... and he wants Emblem3 in the final.

Anyone that thinks these shows aren't rigged is wrong. There was a blatant incident of rigging on the X-Factor UK this year.

Prepare for the most boring finale of a singing show ever! (Although Carly's voice is stunning... I find her boring)
What's so boring about her that isn't about the others though? I don't get the whole Carly's boring argument.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 07:02 PM   #689
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperenka View Post

Well the fact that the judges would save Emblem 3 over 5th harmony is not RIGGING the show....or else what would be the point of having the judges choosing one. At the end of the day, the bottom 3 acts were chosen by the public and the show or the judges didn't make that up...or else Cece would have been gone ages ago. I do think that sometimes they save an act based on other reasons than that they were better, but that's not really rigging the show...

Carly is far from boring, I mean yes she has no personality and she's a bit too "clean" and too "good" for her age but when she sings it gives great performance.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #690
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently Paige already got signed (why she wasn't sad when she got eliminated)—she said on FB her album is coming out soon. And CeCe got signed, too, from what I read.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote