US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3 - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:29 AM   #601
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

Carly the winner

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:31 AM   #602
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

They should just give carly the contract already
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:38 AM   #603

King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Fifth Harmony

I really hope they get a spot in the semifinal

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:40 AM   #604
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

It is time for diamond to do diamonds
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:40 AM   #605
country flag Fretchap

Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future

Ok Fifth Harmony were great on that Give Your Heart a Break performance really
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:41 AM   #606
country flag Fretchap

Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future

Diamonds by Diamond. Yeah! I've been waiting for it all night long!
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:45 AM   #607
country flag Fretchap

It was good, but I was soooo anxious, I think, it was a bit of a letdown cause of that
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:47 AM   #608
country flag Barktra
Allez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fretchap View Post
It was good, but I was soooo anxious, I think, it was a bit of a letdown cause of that
It had such high exceptations
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:47 AM   #609
country flag Fretchap

I think that Emblem3 deserves to go home. But teenage girls are gonna keep them in, old people will vote for Tate, Carly will once again be the legitimate number 1.

So that leaves one spot for Cece, Diamond and Fifth Harmony.
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:51 AM   #610
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

How can anyone but Carly win ?
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:52 AM   #611
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Tate sounds off tonight. He is always on point.
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:52 AM   #612

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fretchap View Post
I think that Emblem3 deserves to go home. But teenage girls are gonna keep them in, old people will vote for Tate, Carly will once again be the legitimate number 1.

So that leaves one spot for Cece, Diamond and Fifth Harmony.
this

it's unfair

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:55 AM   #613
country flag Barktra
Allez

I seriously honestly love carly doing as long as you love

It could be my favorite performance from carly
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:55 AM   #614
LeRoy.

Carly can even make a Justin Bieber song sound good.
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:57 AM   #615
LeRoy.

I think Cece and Fifth Harmony/Diamond will leave.