US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3 - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 12:17 AM   #526
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

This flop was the runner up last year ? AWFUL.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 12:21 AM   #527
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

goodbye Paige you won't miss

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 12:25 AM   #528
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

CeCe and 5H thru!
Temperenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 12:27 AM   #529
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

eww Cece is safe

Diamond vs. Vino
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 12:27 AM   #530
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute

CeCe fucking sucks. Isn't even original with anything she does or wears.
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 12:28 AM   #531
LeRoy.

Diamond needs an average performance to go through

Britney, Demi and Simon will vote Vino out.
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 12:29 AM   #532
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

I don't even like CeCe, I'm just so happy that this elimination won't be predictable!

Come on, Diamond! Slay Vino!
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 12:31 AM   #533
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

Fifth Harmony and Carly are safe

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 12:48 AM   #534
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Cece so happy she's through.

Hope Vino goes he scares me

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 12:48 AM   #535
LeRoy.

Vino's performance tonight was better than Diamonds. Still hope they send him home.
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 12:52 AM   #536
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Perfect eliminations tonight!

The rankings will be interesting!!
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 01:00 AM   #537
LeRoy.

1. Carly
2. Tate
3. E3
4. FH
5 Cece
6. Diamond
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 01:04 AM   #538
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

The only problem with Vino leaving is that Tate is going to get most of his votes.

I want E3 gone. It won't happen anytime soon though because they aren't splitting the little girl voting for attractive white boy votes with any other act.

They are so obnoxious though.
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 01:26 AM   #539
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperenka View Post
The only problem with Vino leaving is that Tate is going to get most of his votes.

I want E3 gone. It won't happen anytime soon though because they aren't splitting the little girl voting for attractive white boy votes with any other act.

They are so obnoxious though.
They make my skin crawl

Carly has it in the bag.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 02:53 AM   #540
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute

Paige

So much better than Cece last night
Venus Williams • Urszula Radwanska • Lyudmyla Kichenok • Garbiñe Muguruza • Simona Halep • Agnieszka Radwanska • Kristina Mladenovic • Taylor Townsend • Ajla Tomljanovic • Caroline Wozniacki • Carla Suárez Navarro
TT Singles Current Ranking: #1 (CH Ranking: #1)
Titles(5): Cincinnati 2014, Wimbledon 2014, Marrakech 2014, Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #25 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles(6): Cincinnati 2014, Bucharest 2014, Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
Inger67 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote