US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3 - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 10:04 AM   #436
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

^ I think she did a lot better this week. She's certainly improving. (I like her--she's real and not so snotty like her sisters.)
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 10:39 AM   #437
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Okay. I haven't posted in this thread before because I always forget.

I think that Cece is beginning to be overrated, Paige, herself and Arin all produced really poor performances this week, even if her and Paige's were actually emotional.

I think it was a strategic tank on Britney's behalf, and that the show wants her to get rid of Arin.

Carly Rae and Diamond were GOAT. I think Carly Rae's better tonality puts her ahead, but the song was slow at times. So I think maybe Diamond>Carly Rae for this week.

I don't see the appeal of Vino or Tate, but I'm guessing that might be an American thing. I think they're both only good singers, but picking boring genres every week and not at all doing anything different.

Fifth Harmony were a big disappointment for me this week, they can, and should, have better performances and songs, Emblem three continues their average vocal work with the boy band effect so I guess they're safe. Beatrice will leave soon, and I don't think she'll be overly missed either. She has a good voice, but not a great one. She's like the Errani of X Factor. Always god, but never great.

Judges were a little nicer to each other this week I guess, and I love the hosts, except when they say and. AND AND AND NO.
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 10:44 AM   #438
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkapova View Post
I kind of like CeCe when she shows her vulnerability and she seems like a hard worker (more than raw talent). I want to root for her, but as a vocalist, she always seem to be off key IMO.
She was in a whole different key for the whole beginning

I want her to win, but not if she sings like such poop.
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 10:45 AM   #439
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Also I loved watching Britney initially seethe at the song choice, then smile realising even she sang it better

EDIT: Her song being chosen for Paige.
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 11:03 AM   #440
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

^^ She (CeCe) did so much better pre-live shows especially at Demi's house, IDK what happened..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Also I loved watching Britney initially seethe at the song choice, then smile realising even she sang it better

EDIT: Her song being chosen for Paige.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 12:00 PM   #441
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

cece singing in a different key all song long but because it's sappy week they can't criticise her....although i think part of it was because they saw how america saved her last week after they all got on her

and i wasn't moved by her story...at all...i guess these shows and trying for the sob story really has me immune to them...and it seemed she was trying so hard to cry

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 12:18 PM   #442
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Thanksgiving theme week is so cringeworthy.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 12:38 PM   #443
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm borderline ready to stop watching this season. Which is big for me because i'm a talent show whore. The whole thing seems like a mess & you can tell the contestants aren't being mentored properly at all.

The Australian version was so much better this year (not being biased) I feel like the "mentors" aren't actually mentoring at all they are just filming that 30 second package making it look like they are helping. The UK & Australian mentors seem to be more involved and willing to put in the hard work rather than just doing it for the $

Having said that Carly-Rose is a real find and I think Diamond has huge potential as well.

Something about CeCe appeals to me but her vocals have been awful in the live shows. Really needs to tidy up her lower register it's quite lazy and painful to listen to.

The rest

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 01:11 PM   #444
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okay. I haven't posted in this thread before because I always forget.

I think that Cece is beginning to be overrated, Paige, herself and Arin all produced really poor performances this week, even if her and Paige's were actually emotional.

I think it was a strategic tank on Britney's behalf, and that the show wants her to get rid of Arin.

Carly Rae and Diamond were GOAT. I think Carly Rae's better tonality puts her ahead, but the song was slow at times. So I think maybe Diamond>Carly Rae for this week.

I don't see the appeal of Vino or Tate, but I'm guessing that might be an American thing. I think they're both only good singers, but picking boring genres every week and not at all doing anything different.

Fifth Harmony were a big disappointment for me this week, they can, and should, have better performances and songs, Emblem three continues their average vocal work with the boy band effect so I guess they're safe. Beatrice will leave soon, and I don't think she'll be overly missed either. She has a good voice, but not a great one. She's like the Errani of X Factor. Always god, but never great.

Judges were a little nicer to each other this week I guess, and I love the hosts, except when they say and. AND AND AND NO.
she is Carly Rose not Carly Rae Jepsen

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Peng Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Garcia Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 01:33 PM   #445
country flag lympyisthebest

lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute

All these tears are really cringeworthy.
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 01:41 PM   #446
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

even Carly also had to do such thing.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 02:41 PM   #447
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

What is the deal with Camila from Fifth Harmony?

I just looked back on YouTube and during auditions and bootcamp, we heard Normani twice (audition and head to head with Arin), Ally twice (audition and head to head with some weird girl), Dinah twice (audition and head to head with Diamond), and Lauren twice(audition and head to head with Sister C). Yet we saw no performance from Camila at any stage.

Then last night, we got a little bit of backstory for each of the girls EXCEPT Camila.

Are they trying to hide something from us about her? I doubt it... but it's so weird that arguably the best from the group has been completely ignored in editing. CONSPIRACY THEORY.

Also, it's becoming really obvious that these 5 girls never had a shot at making it into Demi or Britney's groups. Simon wanted a strong girl group before the season even started and these girls were all picked for that. Ally is better than CeCe/Paige/Jillian/Willie/random white boy and Camila/Dinah/Lauren/Normani are all better than Beatrice/Arin/Reed/other random white boy.
Temperenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 03:35 PM   #448
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkapova View Post
^^ She (CeCe) did so much better pre-live shows especially at Demi's house, IDK what happened..

YES. To the gif and to the comment about CeCe. I know in Australia, the voice actually edited the performances before they were live with studio recorded versions

So it felt like they were all flops when the live shows started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.P View Post
she is Carly Rose not Carly Rae Jepsen
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 03:52 PM   #449
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

My rankings prediction:
1) Carly
2) Vino
3) Tate
4) Diamond
5) Emblem 3
6) Paige - for the same reason that CeCe was so high last week- sympathy.
7) Fifth Harmony
8) Beatrice- has a meltdown but stays because she is against CeCe
9) CeCe- goes home second
10) Arin- Instant elimination
Temperenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 03:54 PM   #450
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
YES. To the gif and to the comment about CeCe. I know in Australia, the voice actually edited the performances before they were live with studio recorded versions

So it felt like they were all flops when the live shows started.

you might be on to something here

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote