US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3 - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 01:40 AM   #421
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

Carly is last
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 01:40 AM   #422
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Stunning song choice.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 01:42 AM   #423
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Britney's not impressed by the chnages she made.
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 01:42 AM   #424
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

That was a Britney song
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 01:50 AM   #425
country flag Barktra
Allez

Britney
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 01:50 AM   #426
LeRoy.

Britney's fail yet she made it so cute.
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 01:54 AM   #427
country flag Barktra
Allez

Carly the rest of the competition

^^
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 01:55 AM   #428
LeRoy.

A force of nature is an accurate description of Carly Rose.
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 01:59 AM   #429
LeRoy.

Can Cece and Arin leave please ? I'll take Cece and Paige but you know they won't let Demi be wigless this early.
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 02:01 AM   #430
country flag Barktra
Allez

That reminds me of Katharine Mchpee's rendition

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 02:12 AM   #431
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Who was good tonight, y'all?

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 02:16 AM   #432
country flag Barktra
Allez

^^Carly Rose
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 02:27 AM   #433
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

What did Brinty do now?

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 02:48 AM   #434
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Tates was good but he's so effing boring to me and it wasn't as "good" as his other performances.

Vino sang really well I think and I'm sure he's genuine with the "I thank the Troop" thing but it's annoying and i think that LA is using that to touch people. Which annoys me. The song irritated me, too patriotic but as i said Vino was good.

Emblem 3 was once again surprising with the song choice, they did great and even tho they aren't the best vocalist the show can't have them leave any time soon.

5th harmony are so good, each girls sing really well I serisouly have no idea why they are ranked so low.

Cece did her best performance tonight, she really felt that song and I'm sorry but her story was so sweet and would never have expected this.

Paige also gave a really heartfelt performance. She choked up on some notes but she has the talent to be a serious artist right now. It'd be sad to see her go but the emotion took over.

Beatrice was good, I mean the girl is so cute and her tone is great for a girl her age, but she doesn't have a "big voice" not a powerful one anyway. She's falling behind week by week cuz she's not getting better, she stays good only.

Arin wasn't bad but I feel like Britney chose great songs on paper for him but he just can't deliver them. Britney doesn't give it the good tool to make it work. His attitude annoyed me tho, he was pissed at the comments, Paige and Cece got much more harsh comments before and they always stayed calmed and classy.

Diamond was brilliant! She's right up there and she sang it perfectly!!! I have no words really.

Carly was great. I have to say that song wasn't a good choice I feel but Carly made it amazing. She really should take the #1 spot with that.

I think the 4 people that will be on the bottom will be Arin, Beatrice, Paige and one of the group, probably 5th harmony. The 4 people that SHOULD be in the bottom in my opinion would be Arin, Beatrice, Tates and sadly Paige. Top 3 should be Carly, Diamond and 5th harmony.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 08:40 AM   #435
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Chloe is such an awful host!! So awkward and so inappropriate at times
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote