US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3 - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #316
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

I like Cece but really she needs to step it up, she knows she has to work on that perception of bitch she has and she came on stage looking really pissed and ready to kill someone before singing her saving song. That's not good, she needs to change that and look vulnerable if she wants get votes. Next week she better sing a ballad or she has no chance on being saved.

I like the ranking thing too and I agree it should be done at the same time they release the contestants that are safe. I was surprised to see that Vino was in the top 3, I bet his story about singing for the troops helped him out a lot. Tate was #1, not really surprising. I bet he'll go down week by week tho, he can only sing the same kind of country songs, I bet people wil slowly forget about him. We never know tho....

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 09:26 PM   #317
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Carly #2 I am surprised kind of because her performances has the most views on YouTube than any of the other contestants performances and Tate isn't close
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 12:10 AM   #318
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

This week's performance of Carly has more views than one direction's performance at the moment
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 01:30 AM   #319
Imperfect Angel

Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute

but she still lost in voting against a country man.
Imperfect Angel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 04:04 AM   #320
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
but she still lost in voting against a country man.
Clearly people who voted for Tate don't know how to use Youtube lol.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 04:07 AM   #321
Imperfect Angel

Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised the country people watches this show like American Idol.
Imperfect Angel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 04:20 AM   #322
country flag ptkten

ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Harry Styles gets Beatrice votes this week too by saying she's his favorite .

McHale-Stephens-Watson-Robson-Townsend

Brodsky-Muhammed-Hampton-Keys-Crawford-Andrews-Hardebeck
ptkten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 12:53 AM   #323
country flag Smith Saybrook

Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of

Is Britney Spears giving anyone else Peggy Bundy right now?
Smith Saybrook is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 01:02 AM   #324
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

The worst performance of the night has to be Lyric 145. WTF was that ? All the songs Britney picked so far for her three teens were wrong/poor choices. Not one memorable performance in the first hour. This is BAD. Hope it gets better.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 01:02 AM   #325
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Arin please go home

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 01:23 AM   #326
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing Amazing Amazing

Wow. Speechless.

That is what Diva week is all about.

Caryl Rose was stunning.
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 01:28 AM   #327
country flag Barktra
Allez

Carly slaying everyone so effortlessly
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 01:58 AM   #328
LeRoy.

CeCe just tries too hard. She just screamt out the song at the top of her lungs and thought everyone would love it.

I think its between Arin, Beatrice and Cece for the bottom spot. I think Lyric 145 were the worst of the night.
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 02:01 AM   #329
LeRoy.

Its double elimination so I say, Beatrice/Arin and Cece are going home tomorrow night.
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 02:32 AM   #330
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute

CeCe was awful. She only hit ONE note. LA is ridiculous to say she sang that well. I really like CeCe and I can admit that she was shit.

Hope Carly was amazing! Have to watch the videos on youtube because I don't have cable as a college student

What song did she sing?
TT Singles Current Ranking: #44 (CH Ranking: #11)
Titles: Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #10 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles: Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
French Open 2013 Finalist (w/New_balls_please)
Inger67 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote