US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3 - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 06:50 AM   #196
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

Agreed on whoever said Britney favours Beatrice for some WEIRD ASS reason! Is it because she sees herself in Beatrice? I think she's said Beatrice is "the best" three or four times during the course of those two episodes. Not to mention she saved her before Carly. Beatrice should have gone home FOR SURE. It should have been Arin and Beatrice in the bottom 2 with Beatrice going home.

"Keesha" Was the best moment of the episode Oh my Gooooodddd. Amaze. I loved CeCe's performance too. She's one of the best vocalists in her category tbh.

David Corey going home It should have been Vino and Tate in the bottom 2 and Tate going home. I sleep during Tate's performances.

Glad Sister C are going home. They sounded good individually, but when they harmonised together they sounded like whiny cats... 1432 (such an awful name) are great but they sing like 5 solo performers instead of a group, and they need to fix that.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 4th, 2012, 01:52 AM   #197
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
I have no idea

They're really trying to turn her into Rihanna with the full on weird outfits and head gear they're putting her in Difference is she has zero personality. I also feared for her kid when she was holding her while wearing that helmet with the spikes on, she nearly had the kid's eye out.
all L.A. Reid every single time they show her they play a rihanna song in the background i just want her gone

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 03:19 AM   #198
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon that Paige and CeCe will both be gone very early and that Jennel will be in the final 3.

I'm hoping Beatrice goes quickly though. Mostly because I'm bitter about her being picked over Diamond... but also because she is so dramatic, tense, and just annoying overall.

My prediction for the Final 5: Arin, Carly, Jennel, Emblem3, and Lylas/1432/newly named girl group.

Because Simon is mentoring the groups, they will receive better edits/make it further this year.
Temperenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 11:11 PM   #199
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

Diamond gone Britney
David LA
Willie Demi
ce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 12:28 AM   #200
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Brinty has lost the goddamn plot. I would ask what was she thinking, but she's just a prop same as the table she's sitting at. I feel sorry for her acts because they surely aren't getting much guidance.

Demi is such a chameleon; she looks different every show. Thursday night she was channeling Kate Winslet. I think she is doing a good job, especially for somebody so young.

This show is such a train-wreck. Everything about it. It's almost like they try to make it a hot mess on purprose.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 02:13 AM   #201
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

Britney is just like a robot......
the result she said "Yesterday i am not so sure, but todday i think/feel....." like every after singoff
the judge house she said "yesterday performance is amazing, but...." for 6 freaking times

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Peng Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Garcia Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 04:10 AM   #202
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.P View Post
the result she said "Yesterday i am not so sure, but todday i think/feel....." like every after singoff
the judge house she said "yesterday performance is amazing, but...." for 6 freaking times
I noticed that too! Really started to annoy me. Her critiques are completely meaningless, she was fun on the auditions but pretty useless since. Demi seems pretty on the money.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 04:26 AM   #203
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

Demi is still delivering. She can over-do it, but in general she is light years better than Britney.

Hopefully she sticks around next season and Britney is cut.
Temperenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 10:12 AM   #204
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

No way Britney will be cut unless she withdraws herself. But does everyone really expect her to be a great mentor?
ElusiveChanteuse is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #205
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.P View Post
totally, she is so awkward to watch.

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #206
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
No way Britney will be cut unless she withdraws herself. But does everyone really expect her to be a great mentor?
I think she will withdraw herself. She seems so awkward and nervous about the whole thing. I don't think it's good for her mental well being in all seriousness.

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #207
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

That's what a lobotomy will do to you Her eyes just say "No one's home".
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #208
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Britney has done very well. Yes she is nervous and tends to repeat her comments but she was a very good mentor. She tried to take each of her teens out of their comfort zone and made them perform rather than just sing. Her mentoring of her group was much better than that of LA Reid or Demi Lovato.

Bad reps to everyone criticizing Britney.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #209
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

I think Britney's mentoring is better than her judging tbh. She's picked the right acts so far (personally I'd have kept Diamond over Arin but Arin = $$$ so it would've been a shame to send him home as well. It was a lose/lose situation, all of her group were top 12 quality) but when she's commenting on the other acts I'm sure she's reading from cue cards

Still, she's great for the show and her facial expressions throughout the season have been priceless. Britney > Demi.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 03:13 AM   #210
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

How the hell did he get to the judges house? This is just embarrassing for him after the girls performances
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote