US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3 - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 02:55 AM   #181
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

IDK Diamond is still young, someone will likely scout her from this. Sure she has a great voice, but I personally don't find her likable at all.
Arin is the full package and has way for star appeal. That's what separates X Factor from the rest, it looks for stars, not the best singer. Although Lord, the public seems to remain ignorant of that fact given the voting. The market is saturated with banshees, even well known one's like Maria and Xtina are flopping. Too many great voices with no appeal have one these shows only to flop when it came down to it.

Last edited by jameshazza : Nov 2nd, 2012 at 05:21 AM.
jameshazza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 05:07 AM   #182
country flag ptkten

ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute

Beatrice and Emblem 3

I was happy with all the choices tonight although I would have kept Sister C over the 4321 group or whatever their name is, and maybe David Correy over one of the other over 25s.

McHale-Stephens-Watson-Robson-Townsend

Brodsky-Muhammed-Hampton-Keys-Crawford-Andrews-Hardebeck
ptkten is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 05:12 AM   #183
country flag ptkten

ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoOlMaNsEaN View Post
Anyone else seeing a future Britney meltdown ala Nicole from last season? or is she so high up on meds she can't feel emotions??
Keesha

McHale-Stephens-Watson-Robson-Townsend

Brodsky-Muhammed-Hampton-Keys-Crawford-Andrews-Hardebeck
ptkten is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 05:21 AM   #184
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute

In my opinion 2/4 judges got it completely wrong.

Demi and Simon did a great job.

Britney and LA messed up.

First, Britney clearly favors Beatrice for some weird reason. I'm sorry she is just not a good vocalist, Diamond is way better than her. It should have been Diamond and Beatrice singing for survival and Beatrice going home. I like Diamond but I'm not going to try and say her first performance merited her getting a pass - because it didn't. Arin shouldn't have had to sing tonight but Beatrice definitely should have. Beatrice is going home soon anyway though so it won't matter, just sucks for Diamond because she could have been something special.

Also, LA - what was he thinking not only kicking David Correy off but putting him in the bottom two? David is one of the best vocalists on this show currently. I don't get that, at all. Jason did sing well too but David deserved to go further, Vino did not. LA honestly screwed his chances of one of his contestants making it really far into the show. Anyone else agree?

Ugh, that results show was kind of messed up. I thought for sure 1432 was going to go home but am so happy they aren't. They have way too many good vocalists to get kicked off by the nasally annoying country singers from Texas - I do think they could have a good future in the country genre though.

Wasn't a huge CeCe fan before, but I kind of am now. Her first performance I actually really liked, not sure what the judges said about her vocals being off but praised Jennel (who I am a huge fan of), Diamond (ended up going home anyway by Britney's fuckery), Paige, and so many other singers who didn't sing well..

That was a lot

Just hoping for a good season

Not sure who my clear favorite is at this point (before it was Jennel).. But I currently like CeCe, Jennel, Carly, Emblem3 and 1432.
Venus Williams • Urszula Radwanska • Lyudmyla Kichenok • Garbińe Muguruza • Simona Halep • Agnieszka Radwanska • Kristina Mladenovic • Taylor Townsend • Ajla Tomljanovic • Caroline Wozniacki • Carla Suárez Navarro
TT Singles Current Ranking: #1 (CH Ranking: #1)
Titles: Cincinnati 2014, Wimbledon 2014, Marrakech 2014, Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #28 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles: Cincinnati 2014, Bucharest 2014, Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)

Last edited by Inger67 : Nov 2nd, 2012 at 05:28 AM.
Inger67 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 01:34 PM   #185
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad Diamond went home because she's the one I like least in that group.
How is Paige still staying?
ElusiveChanteuse is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 05:37 PM   #186
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Why were they all raving about Arin? That was a horrible song choice, didn't suit him at all and Diamond ended up going home

And I really don't get why everyone seems to love 1432, they annoy the hell out of me. They're not a group, nothing they've ever done has ever resembled a group performance - it's literally a case of one bint sings this line then another bint sings the next, maybe someone will go "oooo" in the background of someone else's line towards the end and they'll call it their version of harmonies. Not to mention the mini bint on the end who has vibrato tourettes and can't single a single fucking word without adding "oOOoOoOOOOooooOoOoO" on the end of it.

Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 08:47 PM   #187
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

why is paige still there?

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 09:00 PM   #188
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuTtErFrEnA View Post
why is paige still there?
I have no idea

They're really trying to turn her into Rihanna with the full on weird outfits and head gear they're putting her in Difference is she has zero personality. I also feared for her kid when she was holding her while wearing that helmet with the spikes on, she nearly had the kid's eye out.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 10:00 PM   #189
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Khloe's blue dress......gerl, just....no
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:22 AM   #190
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Watching now. Did Britney really just call Kesha "Keesha"?

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:29 AM   #191
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Yasss!
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:31 AM   #192
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Brinty.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 03:33 AM   #193
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

If Paige didn't have a daughter she wouldn't even be here, she's totally milking the "I'm doing this for my child" crap that we see someone do every year in all of these shows. I don't find her likeable at all in fact I think she is my least favourite of everyone. I love Cece she's a true star in my eyes. 1432 have huge potential I just hope Simon picks good songs for them they need to be marketed as a serious vocal group not a tween group. I thought Beatrice performed really well but she comes across as a real brat. Diamond was missing something and I can't even put my finger on what it was.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 03:39 AM   #194
country flag jameshazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
If Paige didn't have a daughter she wouldn't even be here, she's totally milking the "I'm doing this for my child" crap that we see someone do every year in all of these shows. I don't find her likeable at all in fact I think she is my least favourite of everyone. I love Cece she's a true star in my eyes. 1432 have huge potential I just hope Simon picks good songs for them they need to be marketed as a serious vocal group not a tween group. I thought Beatrice performed really well but she comes across as a real brat. Diamond was missing something and I can't even put my finger on what it was.
The X Factor.

Also,
Demi's eyebrows in the latest episode.
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 05:17 AM   #195
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

Diamond being cut is the worst decision I've ever seen on the show.

Arin staying isn't what bothers me... it's Beatrice staying. WTF. She doesn't hold a candle to Diamond's talent.

Terrible.
Temperenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote