The Amazing Race 21 - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #106
Mynarco
Zoooooooooom

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing Race 21

Weird episode. Once again I really think the judge gave in after teams had made several tries (you can tell the teams didn't do it totally well and still got through), just like the dance move task earlier this season or last. And WTF James and Abba - choosing Swimming over library; leaving ALL your stuff in the taxi and getting mugged? Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. The edit of Ryan confused me - he could be a villain but a good guy all of a sudden.

James and Jaymes were stellar in this episode. I start liking them more and more

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 07:36 PM   #107
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Episodes in Russia are always worthy , those ABBA guys are useless, losing their money, getting injured, losing their passports and bags... giving up on the library task, really? I mean if one of the dumbest teams like Tray & Lexi did it, it couldn't have been that difficult, cyrilic alphabet isn't that difficult once you read it a couple times.

Of course they will be lucky enough to find the passports, too much air time lately, with all the cancer drama. I hope I'm wrong.

Swimming task was fun

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #108
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

This last episode was really depressing
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 01:09 PM   #109
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold

It's between those rockstars and goat farmer who'll be out next week

I predict there will be synchronized swimming task in Russia and I'm correct
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #110
country flag Cineast

Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Of course they will be lucky enough to find the passports, too much air time lately, with all the cancer drama. I hope I'm wrong.
Well, you were wrong.

This episode was a relatively boring procession, but that's not really the producers' fault. There wasn't much they could do about it. I did notice however that there was nothing mentioned about what time each team was leaving from the starting point, which makes me wonder how long each team was at the pit stop.

Oh, and the twins' wardrobe malfunction.
Cineast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #111
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Lexi is really growing on me
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #112
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

again the twins made it really funny lol. on purpose or not, those girls are the funniest ones they got on the show I think. I was a bit skeptical about the time not showed too, I guess it was because there was a huge gap between the time they were departing that it was going to be too obvious who was going to be last. The time zone challenge fail by so many team was hilarious! The "teacher" there seemed so nice tho but he had to play it hard lol

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-

Last edited by Vincey! : Nov 20th, 2012 at 02:16 AM.
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 11:59 PM   #113
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cineast View Post
Well, you were wrong.
Yay!

But agree, boring as hell episode, tasks weren't too bad but they didn't even leave the city and there wasn't much room for improvement. Those fails at the roadblock I guess they aren't used to those time zones but I mean everyone knows 0 starts in Greenwich right?

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 02:49 AM   #114
country flag Cineast

Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold

They didn't say GMT; they said UTC. As a long-time short-wave radio listener from back in the days when international broadcasters were on shortwave, I know UTC, but I'm not surprised average people don't.

There have been any number of non-elimination/two-episode legs where teams get to the pit-stop and Phil tells the teams to keep racing; such legs generally don't involve teams going all that far. But such legs tend to be a procession, as I mentioned above. I'm reminded of a season or two ago in Belgium.
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 06:22 AM   #115
Morning Morgan

Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute

It was basically a clash of rules: not allowed to check in without passports vs. can't eliminate anyone at a NEL. Now we know the latter takes precedence.

"No, I'm not. But with you, I don't even care."
Morning Morgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #116
country flag Cineast

I'd guess that's only because the leg was going to be entirely within Moscow, and James and Abba weren't going to have to produce their passports.
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 03:16 PM   #117
Mynarco
Zoooooooooom

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

That was actually a FUN episode even though the result was NID. James and Jaymes in uniform + changing Dumb Ryan doing the SAME thing for 20 times till he realised he did it wrong and twinny's wardrobe malfunction

Fun thing's coming up next week as well

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 11:59 PM   #118
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute

I would love for one of these last place races to the finish instead of the usual "let's enjoy it while it lasted". I want drama!

Ana Ivanovic, Sabine Lisicki, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

Official Psychologist of Don't Knock the Dok!
KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 08:07 AM   #119
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Dull episode. I think rockers should have been eliminated in the previous leg, like this the outcome of the episode was NID. I hope all teams will be on the same flight in the next episode so we get to see some drama.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 03:16 PM   #120
Mynarco
Zoooooooooom

Oii. This episode was piss poor. The tasks This season can arguably be the worst for the last 10 seasons