The Amazing Race 21 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 05:50 PM   #46
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing Race 21

Last week was so sad, I wanted Amy to go deep...too bad

This week was a hot mess tho lol again screwed by drivers....it makes the game less interesting tbh..but well the blond chicks were rather annoying, eye candy but way too angry all the time lol

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 08:51 PM   #47
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

After the blondes went on and on about the cab fare to the cabbie, I was ready to see them go, so good on ya, TAR!

Otherwise, this show is a little boring already. The substitute teachers will be out soon. They definitely got lucky. And the twins got dumb, joining a big group and then falling to the last third of the pack. They need to be bolder (and therefore stronger) on their own.

The U-Turn by the truckdriving team was just mean.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 12:14 AM   #48
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakan View Post
The teachers are the most annoying for me, just no fighting spirit, they give up easier than 5 yo girls. Unless some other team gets unlucky with cab drivers etc., they're out within next 2 episodes.
And they got lucky I can't stand them. They remind me of the season 2 of TAR Australia where at the beginning 2 sisters were as horrible but they managed to improve their game massively. Can't see that happening with these 2 quiters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapsara View Post
One of Sri Lanka's girls hit her head to camera
Precious..
Was a good one
I really like them, they're just so competitive without being total bitches (so far at least).

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Freakan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 12:43 AM   #49
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

at those bitchy blondes, I knew they were screwed the moment they showed a clip of them in the train saying how much better they were from the other teams and that they could beat them EASILY! Instant cue for ELIMINATION
My god those teachers are useless, they can't even U-Turn properly
That snake music or whatever it was went on and on, so annoying!
So far the tasks have been...pathetic quite frankly. Eating fried egg or wearing a mask, woooohoo!

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

💨💦☁⚡"Even the darkest night will end and "Sunshine" will rise" ⛅☀🌞🌻

Last edited by Blu€ : Oct 16th, 2012 at 09:08 PM.
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #50
country flag Cineast

Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The U-Turn by the truckdriving team was just mean.
Why? They knew they were in the trailing group, and felt they needed to U-Turn somebody in order to stay in the race.
Cineast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 08:42 PM   #51
country flag Cineast

Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold Cineast is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My god those teachers are useless, the can't even U-Turn properly
If there's one thing I hate about the show, it's the way the producers draw out decisions like this to create phony suspense.
Cineast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 04:17 PM   #52
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley View Post

In other news, I love Jaymes so much I can't help it. I have terrible taste in men.
James is MUCH hotter than Jaymes

OMG this season's AWFUL. Seriously those teachers were worse than walking BYEs.
I felt bad for the girls being screwed up by taxis (that was ridiculous ) but heeeeyy they didn't look friendly at all

And I really think CBS really need to think about TAR. The tasks have been REALLY lame. And how can this show win Emmys?
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 01:07 AM   #53
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Just went through the first three episodes. Kinda meh.

I remember when I started watching this show a year ago or something. Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4. I picked my favorite team right after the first episode. Can't really say that about this season and I've watched three episodes already, that's how bad the cast is.
pedropt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #54
country flag hautecouture

hautecouture is just really nice hautecouture is just really nice hautecouture is just really nice hautecouture is just really nice hautecouture is just really nice hautecouture is just really nice hautecouture is just really nice hautecouture is just really nice hautecouture is just really nice hautecouture is just really nice hautecouture is just really nice

Has TAR ever visited the Caribbean? I dont think so
hautecouture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #55
country flag WonderfulLee

WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hautecouture View Post
Has TAR ever visited the Caribbean? I dont think so
They go to Jamaica in season 7.
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #56
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Caribbean would be good to revist, Dominican Republic, or Jamaica, I guess other countries are more difficult to access, wish they could go to Cuba but that would be impossible I guess.
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 04:05 PM   #57
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

They should go to Latvia or some Southern European countries (like Slovakia, Slovenia)
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 05:00 PM   #58
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally rid of the dead weight, my god next week looks tough.

I think I'm rooting for the Chippendales now After I wanted them gone week 1.
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 05:42 PM   #59
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Happy with the elimination; they made me cringe.
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 07:13 PM   #60
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Glad they are gone lol..overall a boring episode lol....I get why the contestants find the twins annoying but they are so funny lol. I love to watch them go crazy lol..they are just genuinely happy all the time even when they are pissed lol.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote