Tokyo 2012: FlopPova bundled out by her biggest Pigeon. - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 25th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #301
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tokyo 2012: Maria gets Fast and Furious in Tokyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Mess

Maria hit 67 UEs

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 25th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #302
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

whatever Mash, get ur crap together and get that revenge from Safarova already

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 07:44 PM   #303
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

We know that Maria tends to play some shitfests early in the tournament just to get her going . So maybe she just warmed up and she'll slay in her next match.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #304
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long and Hard View Post
We know that Maria tends to play some shitfests early in the tournament just to get her going . So maybe she just warmed up and she'll slay in her next match.
I hope so, but I'm expecting more of the same against Safarova (aka another shitfest) TBH.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 08:26 PM   #305
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Just wondering, does shoulder rehab disrupt her training. ie. if she were to have 3 weeks off and did a week of rehab would she not be able to practice at 100% the next two weeks?
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #306
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Well that wasn't very encouraging.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 09:07 PM   #307
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

Yikes... that was rough. But she won, and that's all that matters. I expect better tonight (well, tomorrow for me since I won't be able to watch it until then).
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #308
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

She will have to play much better next round, Safarova is a dangerous opponent.
Good luck
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #309
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Missing his match due to holiday. I'm nervous after last nights match, but I think Maria will be fine.
Eating some sugarpova before I fast.
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 10:57 PM   #310
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Just wondering, does shoulder rehab disrupt her training. ie. if she were to have 3 weeks off and did a week of rehab would she not be able to practice at 100% the next two weeks?
Depends on every individual. But no, she should be fine. Who said she was doing any rehabs? Her rehabs now should be more for prevention and keeping the balance of the muscles and skeleton than for "treatment"...

When did Hoggy come on court?
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #311
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post

When did Hoggy come on court?
He came on after she lost the first set tiebreak. Gave her encouragement to take her time serving and to serve more to Heather's forehand rather than backhand. Her serves improved in the first game of second set then the DFs returned.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 11:19 PM   #312
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Well that is all I managed to see; the 1st set TB and the 2nd set up to 4:2 I think.
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 12:04 AM   #313
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

I was considering waking up early to watch the next one, but as I'm not even totally sure she's going to win it, I don't know if I want to
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 12:30 AM   #314
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I was considering waking up early to watch the next one, but as I'm not even totally sure she's going to win it, I don't know if I want to
Um,aren't the more missable matches ones she will definitely win (or definitely lose)
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 04:37 AM   #315
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Well I can't wait to see her in action again. It's been so long, and even if she loses at least I'll get to see her fight and try as hard as she can.

Above everything else, that's what makes a super crazy fan.