Tashkent R2: Cadantu def. Sharipova 1-6 6-3 6-3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 08:17 AM   #1
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Tashkent R2: Cadantu def. Sharipova 1-6 6-3 6-3

Sharipova will be very good in the future, as she has wonderful groundstrokes, especially that Forehand which is Top 20 right now
Serve and attitude need work
As for Cadantu, she has nice groundies when she doesn't start to push or moonball and if she gave less short balls and improved that serve, she would have won the first
Sharipova's serve is really bad though...She doesn't hit it at full extension and can only hit it flat, meaning she doesn't get over the ball and everything goes long

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 08:21 AM   #2
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future
Re: Tashkent R2: Cadantu def. Sharipova 1-6 6-3 6-3

I liked what I've seen from Sharipova today. She has the potential, but Alex has the experience and I'm glad with the outcome
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 08:28 AM   #3
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Like a boss.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 08:29 AM   #4
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes I wonder about chingching's mind and intelligence. Many of the things he says are just utterly rediculous. Sharipova Top20 forehand.

This match looked like a match between two Top400 players. Both unable to generate any kind of pace and just redirecting the ball left and right. Cadantu more consistant in doing that and Sharipova often lost patience and went for the winner which failed in 90% of her attempts. Both players serve is a 50MPH throw-in. So yeah, a match between two hopeless Top400 players. The problem is, Cadantu is a Top100 player.
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 09:43 AM   #5
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump View Post
Sometimes I wonder about chingching's mind and intelligence. Many of the things he says are just utterly rediculous. Sharipova Top20 forehand.

This match looked like a match between two Top400 players. Both unable to generate any kind of pace and just redirecting the ball left and right. Cadantu more consistant in doing that and Sharipova often lost patience and went for the winner which failed in 90% of her attempts. Both players serve is a 50MPH throw-in. So yeah, a match between two hopeless Top400 players. The problem is, Cadantu is a Top100 player.
Are you actually blind??? I mean, Sharipova hit a Forehand winner off a Cadantu First Serve at over 120 KM/H and she was constantly hitting great Forehand winners. She was hitting the ball harder than the average Top 100 Player off both sides. I believe her forehand in terms of placement and power was in Top 20. Better than players like Wozniacki, Zvonareva and Kirilenko: did you see how hard she was hitting it A few too many unforced errors though. If you had seen the first set which you obviously haven't, you would be the laughing stock of the forum if you thought both were Top 400 quality only, as Cadantu didn't play badly. Sharipova has potential, and that is that.

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 09:45 AM   #6
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Cadantu got the easiest draw ever to WTA SF.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 09:50 AM   #7
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I turned on the livestream, Sharipova hit 2 returns into the net, then she hit one into the net during a rally and then a great cross court one. But then I got bored and turned it off.

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 09:55 AM   #8
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Are you actually blind??? I mean, Sharipova hit a Forehand winner off a Cadantu First Serve at over 120 KM/H and she was constantly hitting great Forehand winners. She was hitting the ball harder than the average Top 100 Player off both sides. I believe her forehand in terms of placement and power was in Top 20. Better than players like Wozniacki, Zvonareva and Kirilenko: did you see how hard she was hitting it A few too many unforced errors though. If you had seen the first set which you obviously haven't, you would be the laughing stock of the forum if you thought both were Top 400 quality only, as Cadantu didn't play badly. Sharipova has potential, and that is that.
I can't. Posting on a tennis forum with no understanding and sense of tennis at all.
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 10:07 AM   #9
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Was hoping Sharipova could pull out a win here. Good scoreline nonetheless even if it is Alex.
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 10:22 AM   #10
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump View Post
I can't. Posting on a tennis forum with no understanding and sense of tennis at all.
I am sorry, but coming from someone who obviously didn't even watch the match or read my comment, that's pretty rich

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #11
country flag bavaria86

bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute

Sabina playes some fantastic tennis in the first set!!
She is still young and obviously her serve and her variety is not at its best, but she still can improve a lot.
Definetely potential

Sabina Sharipova - Nigina Abduraimova

Vika-Carla-Mariajo-Sabine-Julia-Andrea-Marina-Tamira-Virginie
bavaria86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #12
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

It's one thing to hit and other to play a shot.
There are hundreds of palyers that hit good, but playing tennis is other thing.
Don't understand how can you say she has top20 forehand.
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #13
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
It's one thing to hit and other to play a shot.
There are hundreds of palyers that hit good, but playing tennis is other thing.
Don't understand how can you say she has top20 forehand.
How can you say Donna will definately make the final
She has a Top 20 Forehand when IT'S AT ITS BEST!!!!!!!!!

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 11:25 AM   #14
ajmo!

When I said Donna will make the final?
I said I believe the winner of match beetwen Donna and Eleni/Bojana will make the final.
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 11:31 AM   #15
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Sabina

But at least she scored WTA Win

Keep going!
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote