What happened to GoUCI? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 17th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #1
country flag 10sE

10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all
What happened to GoUCI?

Haven't seen the usual recruiting updates posted.
10sE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 17th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #2
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: What happened to GoUCI?

I've been playing and conquering the global online video game Diablo 3 the last couple months.

This week I killed the boss Diablo level 9 solo which most people think is impossible.
Just need to kill Diablo level 10 to beat the entire game.

Right now I'm saving the world as a hero named Gouci. After that I'm pondering about playing the game using other warrior types. I might use a witch doctor and name him jinxmaster inspired by Rob. The injuries will start to pile up. Or I might play an old nasty barbarian who's always on the war path and name him Beachman. Hell have no fury as Beachman scorned.

gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 06:04 AM   #3
country flag desariofan

desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold
Re: What happened to GoUCI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
I've been playing and conquering the global online video game Diablo 3 the last couple months.

This week I killed the boss Diablo level 9 solo which most people think is impossible.
Just need to kill Diablo level 10 to beat the entire game.

Right now I'm saving the world as a hero named Gouci. After that I'm pondering about playing the game using other warrior types. I might use a witch doctor and name him jinxmaster inspired by Rob. The injuries will start to pile up. Or I might play an old nasty barbarian who's always on the war path and name him Beachman. Hell have no fury as Beachman scorned.

hahah love you
desariofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote