Live Commentary Thread vol22 - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 09:30 AM   #841
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol22

Great returning game.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 09:30 AM   #842
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold

Hsieih is REALLY going to be kicking herself if she loses thia match now. though I would LOVE for laura to win that would have to be one of the cruellest defeats ever.
alexjones is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 09:32 AM   #843
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

2 dfs... 2 bps...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 09:32 AM   #844
country flag VikingTennisFan

VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

Once Laura's ahead, she faulters again....
VikingTennisFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 09:33 AM   #845
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

Two more double faults.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 09:33 AM   #846
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

both saved!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 09:33 AM   #847
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Hsieh looks nowhere near as mobile as earlier. Tired or tweaked something?

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 09:35 AM   #848
country flag RBBoT

RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingTennisFan View Post
Once Laura's ahead, she faulters again....
That's either a typo, or a great pun!
RBBoT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 09:36 AM   #849
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Material World View Post
Hsieh looks nowhere near as mobile as earlier. Tired or tweaked something?
I think she is just tired (physically and mentally) after she lost the second set and wasted MPs. She needs to win this game to stay in the match.
supermod is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 09:36 AM   #850
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

How many ball tosses has Laura caught today?
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 09:39 AM   #851
country flag RBBoT

RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice RBBoT is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
How many ball tosses has Laura caught today?
Believe it or not, far fewer than is usual for her.
RBBoT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 09:39 AM   #852
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermod View Post
I think she is just tired (physically and mentally) after she lost the second set and wasted MPs. She needs to win this game to stay in the match.

Yes Laura should win this now

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 09:40 AM   #853
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermod View Post
That and those 5 championship points have added a few kgs to the weight of her feet.
bobito is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 09:40 AM   #854
country flag Wintermute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBBoT View Post
Believe it or not, far fewer than is usual for her.
In a way it's good that she catches it rather than hitting a bad toss, but she gets it wrong so many times in the first place...
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 09:41 AM   #855
country flag tripler

tripler tripler tripler tripler tripler tripler tripler tripler tripler tripler tripler

Robson for the bagel!
tripler is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread