Live Commentary Thread vol22 - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:05 AM   #601
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol22

The quality of tennis in the Kanepi/Bertens match is bad compared to the other match.
supermod is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:16 AM   #602
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2 View Post
Do you really think she belongs in top40 ? If that, then you are the one who is blinded.
It's even not a matter of opinion, the ranking system doesn't lie (yes, it's true).
This season so far she has defeated players like Bartoli, Pennetta, Lisicki (on grass!), Hantuchova, Barthel... You speak of lucky draws but it means practically nothing, she won the matches she was expected to win and proved she was one of the best in some of the tournaments she played. This is enough to be top 40, yes.

She's not yet a top 20 player, but top 40 suits her well right now.
Jerem is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:18 AM   #603
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

Laura holds under pressure!

Sorana's returning well, but Laura's dealing with the pace coming at her at the moment!

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:20 AM   #604
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

Laura breaks!

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:21 AM   #605
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana in BBB mode this could be quick.
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:23 AM   #606
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Sorana can't get the ball over the net
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:28 AM   #607
country flag fast lefty

fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all

Good start for Laura,hope she can keep it going to save a bit of energy for the final
fast lefty is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:31 AM   #608
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Laura constructing the point really well!

Not going for too much, but still being aggressive and pulling Sorana out of position!

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:33 AM   #609
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

5-1

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:33 AM   #610
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Sori is so bad
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:34 AM   #611
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold

well done laura, now just don't choke like you did in the last match.
alexjones is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:41 AM   #612
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Uh oh... deja vu!

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:41 AM   #613
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

C'mon Sori, make it more competitive
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:42 AM   #614
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean. View Post
Uh oh... deja vu!
Indeed. Can't be too mad about it, though
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:45 AM   #615
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

WTF Sori.
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread