Live Commentary Thread vol22 - Page 303 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #4531
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol22

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #4532
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
I understand, Petra was quite shitty this year.
What has Petra's sophomore year (just like Pova did after she won her 1st GS) got anything to do with what I was saying about Vika?

Petra's still my fave though You see I can support various players - I'm not obsessed like you
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #4533
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendof View Post
Really? I think his voice is sex.
It always seems to be boring when it's just the one person commentating.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #4534
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post
No for me I am genuinely enjoying this, because the ball is being struck so hard and controlled, plenty of winners, amazing depth, both women going for it and not pushing, two of the best players in the world going at it... I love it.
The rivalry is intense, and Maria has great fighting qualities, Azarenka has great ball control.
Agreed. I think Vika plays better than she did against Bartoli and therefore Sharapova just isn´t allowed to play as well as she did against Kerber and Na Li, but you basically saw what this level of tennis did to three top ten players in the last couple of days.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #4535
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucemferre View Post
You have very low standards then. W/UE 12-27 in total
Nah not at all your opinion but you need to stop being a troll, and realise some people enjoy players going after there shots, I enjoy both players so why the need to come here and say stuff like that I have no idea...
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #4536
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatTs View Post
There you can see how deceiving stats can be.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #4537

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
4 winners for Vika
20 UE for Maria

A MESS
Like the Sharapova/Na match, Vika can't hit anything because Sharapova keeps on missing.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:36 PM   #4538
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Vika can't finish off these rallies today.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:36 PM   #4539
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Vuvurenka is playing so well. If only she didn't sound like a banshee.

Lucky Screamapova with that netcord.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:36 PM   #4540
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Pova didn't customarily raise her hands for the netcord point
Raiden is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:37 PM   #4541
country flag Patrick345

You can see how well Sharapova hits, when she has time. Vika just minimizes these moments like nobody else.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:37 PM   #4542

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
Vika can't finish off these rallies today.
Agreed. A few levels below the Bartoli match.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:37 PM   #4543
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
Like the Sharapova/Na match, Vika can't hit anything because Sharapova keeps on missing.
A MESS OF A MATCH.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #4544
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

The crowd

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #4545
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Hello BH
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread