Live Commentary Thread vol22 - Page 266 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:54 PM   #3976
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol22

marion

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:54 PM   #3977
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

3-0, she won't choke...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #3978
country flag SUPER

SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of

3-0 Carla. Please don't wake me up

Myriam Casanova Lindsay Marito˝i Kimmie Ai Anabel Carla Bovina Jankovic Pepa JelenÝssima Mary Karolina MagŘi Vivi Babsi Kimiko Amanda Koulikouvskaya RittnerTestud Dominique Anna K Martina
SUPER is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #3979
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Marion....
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:56 PM   #3980
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

df

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #3981
country flag SUPER

SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of

BTW, fuck the scores box blocking all the near left court

Myriam Casanova Lindsay Marito˝i Kimmie Ai Anabel Carla Bovina Jankovic Pepa JelenÝssima Mary Karolina MagŘi Vivi Babsi Kimiko Amanda Koulikouvskaya RittnerTestud Dominique Anna K Martina
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:02 PM   #3982
country flag SUPER

Carla gifting oxygen to Marion...

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #3983
country flag sxeraserhead

sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold

Here comes the choke
sxeraserhead is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #3984
country flag CSN-4TW

CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPER View Post
I'm not used to seeing Marion, but don't understimate Carla's great ability to choke
So true

Carlita

FOLLOW Carlita on Twitter

CSN-4TW is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #3985
country flag SUPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
3-0, she won't choke...

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #3986
country flag SUPER

Lol, I want my life to end, this is the same as ever, i't will never change. F..k you Carla, really.

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #3987
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Marion took a break for 1 1/2 sets and is back now.

Don't mess it up now.
supermod is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #3988
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

Jo shading Marion on Eurosport. lol
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #3989
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold

darn it Navaro, this brings back memories of Laura at the guangzhou final.
alexjones is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #3990
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetadri06 View Post
Jo shading Marion on Eurosport. lol
It's Sam Smith, I think.
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread