Live Commentary Thread vol22 - Page 265 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #3961
country flag SUPER

SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol22

Yesssssssssss 5-2 Carla, but this game was on Marion hands, very lucky.

Myriam Casanova Lindsay Marito˝i Kimmie Ai Anabel Carla Bovina Jankovic Pepa JelenÝssima Mary Karolina MagŘi Vivi Babsi Kimiko Amanda Koulikouvskaya RittnerTestud Dominique Anna K Martina
SUPER is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #3962
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Marion is so bad now. I hope she can come back in the third set.
supermod is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #3963
country flag SUPER

SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of

2 SP Carla

Myriam Casanova Lindsay Marito˝i Kimmie Ai Anabel Carla Bovina Jankovic Pepa JelenÝssima Mary Karolina MagŘi Vivi Babsi Kimiko Amanda Koulikouvskaya RittnerTestud Dominique Anna K Martina
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #3964
country flag SUPER

Well, I certainly cannot predict how the 3rd is going to be, interesting set comming!

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #3965
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Marion has to be a bit more aggressive again, put more power in her shots.
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:45 PM   #3966
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:46 PM   #3967
country flag SUPER

It's a pitty that Marion cannot hold that great intensity of hers for a whole match.
As for Carla, i've seen her this unbeatable before, only to crumble when she has 90% of the match won, so let's wait.

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #3968
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

HIlarious meltdown.
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:49 PM   #3969
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPER View Post
Well, I certainly cannot predict how the 3rd is going to be, interesting set comming!
Carla will win it...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #3970
country flag SUPER

Great commentary on ES, they are spot on saying that Carla plays like a very talented junior. 2-0 Carla.

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #3971
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Marion going into one of her super meltdown modes. Mother of god.
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #3972
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck this...
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #3973
country flag SUPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Carla will win it...
I'm not used to seeing Marion, but don't understimate Carla's great ability to choke

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #3974
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Marion need her dad on court to tell her some things...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #3975
country flag supermod

I would say this match is over.... but it's CSN. You never know what will happen next.
Closed Thread