Live Commentary Thread vol22 - Page 264 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #3946
country flag luppy55

luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol22

so that's basically the 4th bagel today and it's the quarterfinal of a tournament with all but one top 10 player
luppy55 is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #3947
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Marion can only play worse from here so Carla has still a chance imo.
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:13 PM   #3948
country flag SUPER

SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of

Well, Marion not playing godly anymore, 2-0 Carla. Carla showing some of her skills.

Myriam Casanova Lindsay Maritoñi Kimmie Ai Anabel Carla Bovina Jankovic Pepa Jeleníssima Mary Karolina Magüi Vivi Babsi Kimiko Amanda Koulikouvskaya RittnerTestud Dominique Anna K Martina
SUPER is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #3949
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

0-40 for carla

she can ever do things easy can she
misty1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #3950
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Nid
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:22 PM   #3951
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Carla misses 2 bps...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:22 PM   #3952
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Carla is shanking so many shots
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:23 PM   #3953
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

But not the 3. bp.....

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #3954
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Carla hitting winners from all over the court now
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:26 PM   #3955
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

stærk kommet tilbage siger han...

allez Marion!

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:27 PM   #3956
country flag SUPER

SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of

It's exciting seeing Carla play like that. This match deserves a 3rd set where both are playing this godly at the same time. Beautiful tennis, still not a compact match.

Myriam Casanova Lindsay Maritoñi Kimmie Ai Anabel Carla Bovina Jankovic Pepa Jeleníssima Mary Karolina Magüi Vivi Babsi Kimiko Amanda Koulikouvskaya RittnerTestud Dominique Anna K Martina
SUPER is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:27 PM   #3957
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Suarez Navarro is spectacular right now
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #3958
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

CSN is certainly playing better - but Marion is making much more UEs now. Not sure why she lost focus.
supermod is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #3959
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Too many UEs Marion
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #3960
country flag CSN-4TW

CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold

Cmon Carla, please a 3rd set here!

Carlita

FOLLOW Carlita on Twitter

CSN-4TW is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread