Live Commentary Thread vol22 - Page 263 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:17 AM   #3931
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol22

Aga actually defeated Sharapova just twice, once when Maria made 25DF and this year in Miami.
I would give you credit for Miami, it was a final but I also noticed that Maria is the player who had played the most matches coming in Miami final(IW and Miami final), Aga needs those players to be slightly off to challenge them that's true and that's not a shame to admit it but like you said she will eventually get them at the right time sometimes, it happened before but most of the time she will get beaten and sometimes very badly.
Her H2H over Maria and Vika is 2-7 and 3-11. Na Li just beat her for the third time in a row and again very easily.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #3932
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Aga actually defeated Sharapova just twice, once when Maria made 25DF and this year in Miami.
I would give you credit for Miami, it was a final but I also noticed that Maria is the player who had played the most matches coming in Miami final(IW and Miami final), Aga needs those players to be slightly off to challenge them that's true and that's not a shame to admit it but like you said she will eventually get them at the right time sometimes, it happened before but most of the time she will get beaten and sometimes very badly.
Her H2H over Maria and Vika is 2-7 and 3-11. Na Li just beat her for the third time in a row and again very easily.
Not very easily this time, many games went to deuce today. And the two wins of this summer happened when Aga was really suffering from her shoulder, even losing a set to love to Govortsova and seriously threatened by Stephens. Otherwise Na and Aga usually produce quite good match-ups, and for me today was one of them.
Sometimes she will be beaten by these players and sometimes she will beat them, but that's not enough to make those "she will never..." statements in my opinion
Jerem is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #3933
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I HATE NA'S NEW SERVE!!!!!
Although I love how much pace and accuracy she gets

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Oct 5th, 2012 at 11:34 AM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 11:41 AM   #3934
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

huge crowd to watch this huge match
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #3935
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Marion's drop shots You legend
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 11:59 AM   #3936
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Carla has won 1 point, but was after a challenger

MB 4-0... allez!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #3937
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

marion is obliderating carla!

of the 4 points carla has won in this set 3 of them are from marions double faults
misty1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:02 PM   #3938
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

marion to serve for the bagel
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:02 PM   #3939
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

unreal performance by Bartoli, makes the anticipated match against Azarenka much more interesting.

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:04 PM   #3940
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Carla had two winners : a CC FH in the first game and that passing which caught the line.
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:05 PM   #3941
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

df and ace! 6-0.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:06 PM   #3942
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Marion only made 1 UE (missed return on the first point) + 4DF.
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:06 PM   #3943
country flag CSN-4TW

CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold

Thats crazy, now way for Carla here...

But i cant stand Bartolis "fist" and the jumping around...

Carlita

FOLLOW Carlita on Twitter

CSN-4TW is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #3944
country flag misty1

setto marion in 23 minutes

4 of the 5 points for carla are double faults from marion

please keep this up girl!
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #3945
country flag SUPER

SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of

Marion playing like that is
Carla please, start changing heights or something

Myriam Casanova Lindsay Maritoñi Kimmie Ai Anabel Carla Bovina Jankovic Pepa Jeleníssima Mary Karolina Magüi Vivi Babsi Kimiko Amanda Koulikouvskaya RittnerTestud Dominique Anna K Martina
SUPER is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread