Live Commentary Thread vol22 - Page 238 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #3556
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol22

Had to fight for that game
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #3557
country flag Michalka

Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold

A FH winner from her.
Michalka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 10:20 AM   #3558
country flag Michalka

Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold

Woz is really fighting hard for that YEC spot
Michalka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 10:22 AM   #3559
country flag Gilas.

Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute

real queen of dropshots
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 10:23 AM   #3560
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Kerber has such a good touch, I don´t understand why she doesn´t slice more in this match-up, especially when she has Woznaicki out of position or is out of position herself.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 10:26 AM   #3561
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

Poor Caro, she sucks at the net.
taloki is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 10:27 AM   #3562
evana

evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold

just stay away from the net, Caro
evana is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #3563
country flag PhilePhile

PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtin23 View Post
Stupid Wozniacki Can the crowd stop shouting during points??
Players playing good tennis don't notice those "shouts". Obviously, the shouts were not devious in intention. It was just some over excited tennis fans watching a WTA tour match!
PhilePhile is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #3564
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Karolina's agressive forehand.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #3565
country flag Rest Maria!

Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilePhile View Post
Players playing good tennis don't notice those "shouts". Obviously, the shouts were not devious in intention. It was just some over excited tennis fans watching a WTA tour match!
What about Vuvurenka signaling the crowd to shut up when she's preparing to serve?

I hate commentators constantly talking about Wozniacki needing to be aggressive in her every match. Repeating buzzwords is not insightful.
Rest Maria! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #3566
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Unless Kerber wakes up Wozniacki will win this at the end.
supermod is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #3567
country flag Israel

Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future

Winners all over the place from Wozniacki. Surprised for the good.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #3568
country flag PhilePhile

PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
What about Vuvurenka signaling the crowd to shut up when she's preparing to serve?

Which match are you watching right now ?
PhilePhile is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #3569
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

The 3rd set is already longer than first two together.

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 10:47 AM   #3570
country flag Rest Maria!

Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilePhile View Post
Which match are you watching right now ?
I'm asking in general.
Rest Maria! is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread