Live Commentary Thread vol22 - Page 225 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:30 AM   #3361
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol22

So it was like this:
Kveta/ALG win the opening service game, have some breakpoints to go up 2-0 but dont make it. Maintain a 100% first serve quote until 4-1
have GPs to go up 5-2 but instead lose 4 straight games with ALG double faulting three times in a row at 4-4 15-15.
Then break immediately back and hold for 6-5 and are having 2 setpoints.
at 3-4 in the tiebreaker ALG double faults. at 4-5 they get a mini break back. but end up losing the tiebreak 5-7 after 1hr and 2mins.

lets see if they have some energy left
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:30 AM   #3362
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

looks like she's lost her rhythm a bit during the day off
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:31 AM   #3363
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

LOL, how come Vesnina hasn't broken once with all those DFs from Vika?

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:33 AM   #3364
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario View Post
So it was like this:
Kveta/ALG win the opening service game, have some breakpoints to go up 2-0 but dont make it. Maintain a 100% first serve quote until 4-1
have GPs to go up 5-2 but instead lose 4 straight games with ALG double faulting three times in a row at 4-4 15-15.
Then break immediately back and hold for 6-5 and are having 2 setpoints.
at 3-4 in the tiebreaker ALG double faults. at 4-5 they get a mini break back. but end up losing the tiebreak 5-7 after 1hr and 2mins.

lets see if they have some energy left

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:34 AM   #3365
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

break
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:34 AM   #3366
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Break

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:37 AM   #3367
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

yep thanks for granting my wish

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:37 AM   #3368
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Let the ball bounce please.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #3369
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Would have been better if she had the love hold and the love break, but still up
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #3370

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Stop gifting presents to Vesnina.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #3371
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

5. df...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #3372
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

From 40-0 to deuce again.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:39 AM   #3373
country flag CatTs

Ah, Vika Vika

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:39 AM   #3374

But when she gets her 1st serve in it's all easy.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:39 AM   #3375
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Took a little longer than usual but there's the hold

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Closed Thread