Live Commentary Thread vol22 - Page 222 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:43 PM   #3316
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol22

Aga solid in the end to close the match with 4 games in a row
Jerem is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:43 PM   #3317
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
LMAO nice jib at Murray from Smith and Reed
What did they say
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:47 PM   #3318
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
What did they say
That injured players should be more disciplined, focus on the game and not constantly clutch their body parts and look at the box/coach.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:11 PM   #3319
country flag speedonthemic

speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice

Quote:
That injured players should be more disciplined, focus on the game and not constantly clutch their body parts and look at the box/coach.
What was she clutching, her shoulder?? (couldn't watch stream )
speedonthemic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:20 PM   #3320

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedonthemic View Post
What was she clutching, her shoulder?? (couldn't watch stream )
They were praising Aga for not doing any of that.
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:25 PM   #3321

speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice

Quote:
They were praising Aga for not doing any of that.
Oh right. Was her leg still strapped?
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:27 PM   #3322

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedonthemic View Post
Oh right. Was her leg still strapped?
Yes. She took MTO at 2-5 in the firs set, the trainer was mostly focused on Aga's back and thigh.
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:28 PM   #3323

Quote:
Yes. She took MTO at 2-5 in the firs set, the trainer was mostly focused on Aga's back and thigh.
Her back too? Crikey, hope she's ok
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:37 AM   #3324
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Thomas Hogstedt doesn't seem worried. Bitch.

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:40 AM   #3325
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

I say, 1 game would be already good.

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:45 AM   #3326
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatTs View Post
Thomas Hogstedt doesn't seem worried. Bitch.
Just like when Masha lost to Sam.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:53 AM   #3327
country flag CatTs

Yikes
No game yet

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:04 AM   #3328
country flag CatTs

Maria is slow-motion looks scary. No wonder Polona can't win a game, that girl is on fire!

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:08 AM   #3329
country flag CatTs

The notorious Russian bakery in action.
The prayers of Chinese fans don't help

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:12 AM   #3330
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

BagelPova is back
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread