Live Commentary Thread vol22 - Page 168 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 12:45 PM   #2506
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol22

I'm not sure how Errani can be considered a scrub due to her recent success.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 12:47 PM   #2507
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
it's TF, you can't expect all posters to be smart
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 12:48 PM   #2508
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
yep, a player who reach QF-RU-R3-SF in last 4 slams is such a scrub
use your brain before write such
Okay, how is a GS champ and a former world No.1 a scrub then?

I was hoping you'd point out just how well Errani has played this year.
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 12:49 PM   #2509
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was just exposing Forsa Shitita for the hater they are
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 12:50 PM   #2510
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipsterPova View Post

She is playing like scrub now (4 year already), her previous results are just emphasizing this sad truth

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 12:50 PM   #2511
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

she won that slam and reached #1 during the worst year of WTA
the results of last 3 seasons speaks for her
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 12:52 PM   #2512
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
Quote:
I was just exposing Forsa Shitita for the hater they are
and this is another typical TF comment, when you ran out of arguments you start to offend the poster/his fave player so many wannabe trolls
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 12:52 PM   #2513
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Quote:
she won that slam and reached #1 during the worst year of WTA
the results of last 3 seasons speaks for her
So when Errani drops out of the top 10, and doesn't make a grand slam SF next year, I'll be calling her a scrub by your own definitions. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 12:54 PM   #2514
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
So when Errani drops out of the top 10, and doesn't make a grand slam SF next year, I'll be calling her a scrub by your own definitions. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
you're already calling her scrub now that she's in top10 so just show how useless and incoeherent is your opinion
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 12:54 PM   #2515
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Quote:
and this is another typical TF comment, when you ran out of arguments you start to offend the poster/his fave player so many wannabe trolls
There are infinite arguments as to how Errani is more of a scrub than Ivanovic.

When she wins a slam, we can talk.
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 12:55 PM   #2516
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Quote:
you're already calling her scrub now that she's in top10 so just show how useless and incoeherent is your opinion
She has also only spent the last few months inside the top 10.

Ana spent over a year there. SO, tell me again how Ana is a scrub......?
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 12:56 PM   #2517
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
There are infinite arguments as to how Errani is more of a scrub than Ivanovic.

When she wins a slam, we can talk.
you just prove my point
from Ivanovic you just want to put Sara in the middle so childish
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 12:56 PM   #2518
country flag Rest Maria!

Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute

The constant tension between Errani fans and everyone else.

Ana might still turn it around...
Rest Maria! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 12:58 PM   #2519
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
She has also only spent the last few months inside the top 10.

Ana spent over a year there. SO, tell me again how Ana is a scrub......?
dude/girl just check WTA activity and you'll get your answer
i don't have time to waste or i would do it for you
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 12:58 PM   #2520
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Quote:
you just prove my point
from Ivanovic you just want to put Sara in the middle so childish
OMG, you're so funny. SO again, by your own definitions, you're calling yourself childish?! DEAD.