Live Commentary Thread vol22 - Page 156 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 12:45 PM   #2326
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol22

http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-4/4/166/v-456639.html

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 12:46 PM   #2327
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

Streams are terrible. ES starts tomorrow thank god.
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 12:47 PM   #2328
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future

http://live.video.sina.com.cn/room/tennis

Chinese commentating...

V.Williams Zheng Peng Zhang Pavlyuchenkova Cornet Larsson
Mladenovic Garcia Wickmayer
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #2329
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised Li is actually doing okay. This is pretty much the closest player game wise to Stosur on the WTA, she's just less baseline aggressive and more net aggressive.
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #2330
country flag PhilePhile

PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilePhile View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx19 View Post
Try that.
PhilePhile is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #2331
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Another sliced BH

SO MANY FROM LI!!
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #2332
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The sina stream works great.

If you mean than streams in general are terrible, well at least Beijing has streaming from the early matches unlike the other Mandatories. #5thslam
Kon. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #2333
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipsterPova View Post
I'm surprised Li is actually doing okay. This is pretty much the closest player game wise to Stosur on the WTA, she's just less baseline aggressive and more net aggressive.
Because of Franchesca's UE??

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #2334
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
The sina stream works great.

If you mean than streams in general are terrible, well at least Beijing has streaming from the early matches unlike the other Mandatories. #5thslam
And when VIP and the current world no.1 are playing, they won't cover the camera's because they're money rich organisers who think that they own the fricken world.
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #2335
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtin23 View Post
Because of Franchesca's UE??
Yeah, but she still has to make her play.
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #2336
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

Wont work for me, plug in crashes.
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #2337
country flag Bronx19

Works in IE!
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #2338
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Quote:
Wont work for me, plug in crashes.
Don't worry. It's actually pretty bad.

EDIT: Oh you'll see haha.
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #2339
country flag longtin23

The shot Na hitted outside doubles line

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #2340
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipsterPova View Post
And when VIP and the current world no.1 are playing, they won't cover the camera's because they're money rich organisers who think that they own the fricken world.
Beijing>Madrid
I really like this weekend's coverage.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread