Live Commentary Thread vol22 - Page 108 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 01:09 PM   #1606
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I went away from the tv for a moment and I see there's the doctor on court... ?what happened to Vika???
She has an illness and it was starting to affect her in the past few games. Lacking her usual intensity, shanking shots, DFing etc.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 01:10 PM   #1607
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

She should retire, Azarenka.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #1608
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
She should retire, Azarenka.
No doubt she will. Maybe she wants to finish the first set.
supermod is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #1609
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm about to hug the screen...

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #1610
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
I don't remember the last time I've watched Vinci play but does she ever hit topspin backhands? I've only seen her hit slices off that side.
Nope, she is like Feli Lopez.
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #1611
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I went away from the tv for a moment and I see there's the doctor on court... ?what happened to Vika???
almost fainted.... She is sick or maybe no acclimatization

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #1612
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

Fragile these girls. Walk out fine, three games later its too much.

Probably realized Vinci isnt a scrub she can beat down.
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #1613
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
I hope it's nothing bad...
Trih is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #1614
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
Nope, she is like Feli Lopez.
Well it certainly is effective for her, I must say.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #1615
country flag dencod16

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermod View Post
No doubt she will. Maybe she wants to finish the first set.
i think if she will lose a set, or go down a break this one is over.
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #1616
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

It's painful to watch Vika struggling with the opponent and her body

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #1617
country flag NashaMasha

Vinci now looks like Nieminen vs injured Murray

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #1618
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

She breaks...even sick as a dog Vika plays better tennis than most other girls.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #1619
country flag dencod16

Vika is not really doing anything, her shots have no weight in it. Vinci needs to be aggressive.
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 01:17 PM   #1620
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

can vika finish this match?