#16? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: 16?

A 6th Aussie Open 45 81.82%
A 2nd French Open 8 14.55%
A 6th Wimbledon 2 3.64%
A 5th US Open 0 0%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #16
country flag austin_ap5

austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all
Re: #16?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoryuken View Post
I want an easy AO for once No sets dropped and no MP saved or come from behind wins.
YES.

its time for her to reclaim the AO as HER slam.
austin_ap5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #17
country flag Diesel
Been There... Won That... x2

Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute

Australia. Continue the slam count and consecutive order.
Imperious in victory. Never conceiving the possibility of defeat. The greatest of her era. The self-belief, that smile, backhand, muscles, serve, personality, all larger than life. There's no greater sight in women's tennis than watching Serena J. Williams go to work.
The others are Great, but Serena's the Greatest

Diesel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #18
country flag sweetpeas

sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute

Serena going to take A O then the big one the FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!
sweetpeas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 10:22 PM   #19
country flag L'Enfant Sauvage

L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute

I'll take a 2013 AO singles title please. A lot can change between now and the time of the AO, but she certainly has the capability, it's just a question of her keeping that calm, efficient game she's showed at this years Olympics, USO pre-final, YEC(+Charleston and Madrid.) And hopefully if she gets to the final she gets Pova so she doesn't pull that "win first set, get tight in the second" nonsense

(Anyone playing Sharapova)
L'Enfant Sauvage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 05:09 AM   #20
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Pump is being abstinent until January in order to save his magic goodies, right?

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #21
country flag Siyasema

Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamsova View Post
I'll take a 2013 AO singles title please. A lot can change between now and the time of the AO, but she certainly has the capability, it's just a question of her keeping that calm, efficient game she's showed at this years Olympics, USO pre-final, YEC(+Charleston and Madrid.) And hopefully if she gets to the final she gets Pova so she doesn't pull that "win first set, get tight in the second" nonsense
I am hoping that her second half consistency and the results from those tournaments, will give Serena the calm she needs to win in Australia. She has to know she is better than all the ladies and of course take one match at a time, but again, she need only look back at her record post French Open to realize what she needs to do and she's done this so many times before. I won't even think of the French Open until it gets here.

Siyasema is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 10:56 PM   #22
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
Pump is being abstinent until January in order to save his magic goodies, right?
Oh?
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 07:27 PM   #23
country flag L'Enfant Sauvage

L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute

If the fate of The Lord's slam count is depending on mizz Pump keeping her kitty leashed...

(Anyone playing Sharapova)
L'Enfant Sauvage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 03:52 PM   #24
country flag Z1988

Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold

With how she played for the second half of the season, and given that it is AUSTRALIA, it is even more likely than the 16th slam will be Australian Open!!

p.s: I also want a Serena Slam 2.0, and it would be even more special if she does have it because now it will be a Serena Golden Slam.
Z1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 04:27 PM   #25
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

Bump.

It happened!
MrSerenaWilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote