X Factor vs The Voice rivalry - The Voice won round 1 TV ratings - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 10:05 AM   #1
country flag Zhao

Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute
X Factor vs The Voice rivalry - The Voice won round 1 TV ratings

Looking for friendly competition? Keep on moving!

The rivalry between The X Factor and The Voice is heating up after Simon Cowell blasted the NBC reality show for moving to Wednesday nights, the same timeslot as his Fox hit, telling TMZ that the two shows had a “gentlemen’s agreement” not to air on the same night. He also calls NBC out for now pitting Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera‘s fanbases against each other, saying, “Britney’s not going to appreciate the fact that Christina—who has been a bit of a rival—isn’t allowing Britney to have a night of her own.”

Of course, The Voice‘s executive producer Mark Burnett wasn’t going to take these insults lying down.

Burnett fired back at Cowell’s claims to TMZ, saying, “There was never ever a meeting or a discussion of what my show was up against. The fact is…it shows you where our minds are at and where others are because it literally never crossed my mind.”

He then added, “This is someone trying to read into something that doesn’t exist,” before delivering this jab: “I’m just glad we’re on Simon’s mind.” Consider the gauntlet thrown!

Still, it doesn’t end there as Cowell and new judge Demi Lovato talked with reporters today about the new reality TV feud, with Lovato saying “I think the whole situation is a little unfair” of NBC’s scheduling move.

“I’ve seen the first show and I think it’s sensational,” Cowell says of The X Factor‘s season two premiere. “The girls do a great job, the contestants are great, the show looks different to anything else we’ve ever made before. I think this is the reason why NBC decided to put The Voice against us; it’s a spoiling tactic. It’s very simple: They don’t want people to see this first episode. I think it’s mean-spirited and I hope and I pray that it backfires on them because this is one of the best shows we’ve ever made. I am pissed off about it…you have to rely that the viewers will make the right selection.”

Cowell also criticizes The Voice‘s decision to increase the numberof episodes aired each week, saying, “I think three nights in a row is too much. I think there’s a lot of interest rightly so in our show because of Britney, Demi, the way the show is going to look. We’re going to see what happens, but I’ve learned don’t make any predictions.” When asked what he thought of the comments Aguilera reportedly made that questioned what Spears’ could bring to the table as a judge, Cowell says, “Tell her to watch the show. She might learn something.” Ouch!

“Give me a break, like I don’t know when my show’s going out next week,” Cowell says of Burnett’s comment that he didn’t know The Voice would be going up against The X Factor. “Like I said, it’s tactical. It’s very important to get this message out: they don’t want you to watch this show, and I think it’s going to backfire.”

Your move, Burnett. Your move.

The X Factor season two premieres Wednesday, Sept. 12 at 8 p.m. on Fox.

(E! and NBC are both part of the NBCUniversal family.)

Source: E Online!

Last edited by Zhao : Sep 13th, 2012 at 11:26 PM.
Zhao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 12:47 PM   #2
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: X Factor vs The Voice rivalry heating up

BTW, now I realize The Voice is gonna start another new season within this year?
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #3
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Demi Lovato as judge gives the X Factor ZERO credibility tbh.
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #4
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I don't know why Simon picked her. Maybe they need someone who can sing and there is no other choices besides her. The show would have no singer as judges and it'll flop too if someone mentions it.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #5
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
“I’m just glad we’re on Simon’s mind.”
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #6
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 09:17 PM   #7
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhao View Post
Looking for friendly competition? Keep on moving!

The rivalry between The X Factor and The Voice is heating up after Simon Cowell blasted the NBC reality show for moving to Wednesday nights, the same timeslot as his Fox hit, telling TMZ that the two shows had a “gentlemen’s agreement” not to air on the same night. He also calls NBC out for now pitting Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera‘s fanbases against each other, saying, “Britney’s not going to appreciate the fact that Christina—who has been a bit of a rival—isn’t allowing Britney to have a night of her own.”

Of course, The Voice‘s executive producer Mark Burnett wasn’t going to take these insults lying down.

Burnett fired back at Cowell’s claims to TMZ, saying, “There was never ever a meeting or a discussion of what my show was up against. The fact is…it shows you where our minds are at and where others are because it literally never crossed my mind.”

He then added, “This is someone trying to read into something that doesn’t exist,” before delivering this jab: “I’m just glad we’re on Simon’s mind.” Consider the gauntlet thrown!

Still, it doesn’t end there as Cowell and new judge Demi Lovato talked with reporters today about the new reality TV feud, with Lovato saying “I think the whole situation is a little unfair” of NBC’s scheduling move.

“I’ve seen the first show and I think it’s sensational,” Cowell says of The X Factor‘s season two premiere. “The girls do a great job, the contestants are great, the show looks different to anything else we’ve ever made before. I think this is the reason why NBC decided to put The Voice against us; it’s a spoiling tactic. It’s very simple: They don’t want people to see this first episode. I think it’s mean-spirited and I hope and I pray that it backfires on them because this is one of the best shows we’ve ever made. I am pissed off about it…you have to rely that the viewers will make the right selection.”

Cowell also criticizes The Voice‘s decision to increase the numberof episodes aired each week, saying, “I think three nights in a row is too much. I think there’s a lot of interest rightly so in our show because of Britney, Demi, the way the show is going to look. We’re going to see what happens, but I’ve learned don’t make any predictions.” When asked what he thought of the comments Aguilera reportedly made that questioned what Spears’ could bring to the table as a judge, Cowell says, “Tell her to watch the show. She might learn something.” Ouch!

“Give me a break, like I don’t know when my show’s going out next week,” Cowell says of Burnett’s comment that he didn’t know The Voice would be going up against The X Factor. “Like I said, it’s tactical. It’s very important to get this message out: they don’t want you to watch this show, and I think it’s going to backfire.”

Your move, Burnett. Your move.

The X Factor season two premieres Wednesday, Sept. 12 at 8 p.m. on Fox.

(E! and NBC are both part of the NBCUniversal family.)

Source: E Online!

Because Christina decides when the show is going to air, you money-hungry tool...

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 02:59 AM   #8
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post

No. BRITNEY as a judge gives it ZERO credibility.
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 10:01 AM   #9
country flag Gina101

Gina101 is just really nice Gina101 is just really nice Gina101 is just really nice Gina101 is just really nice Gina101 is just really nice Gina101 is just really nice Gina101 is just really nice Gina101 is just really nice Gina101 is just really nice Gina101 is just really nice Gina101 is just really nice

Being honest, Simon got in there first. Any other cra**y show that is about singing, talent, judges and stuff is all just a copy. I don't watch the Voice just becaquse Jessy J annoyes the h*ll out of me, some people may love her, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Despite her being there, I still found it boring, fake and awkward to watch, whats with the weird seats turned around? And what is it with the the crowd only supporting certain judges?
This is a show I have never warmed up to and never will..
Gina101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 12:45 PM   #10
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skanky~skanketta View Post

both gave it 0. but Britney is slightly different

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Peng Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Garcia Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 02:07 PM   #11
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Like it or not Britney is an icon for the music industry.
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #12
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

The Voice's executive producer is just stupid if he hadn't considered the advantages and disadvantages of going up directly against a rival relaunching US franchise, which in the UK pulls in audiences so huge they would be good on American TV.

Cowell and the fanbase wars. He knows Mariah is on AI, >>>>>>>.
Olórin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #13
country flag NashaP

NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

NashaP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 11:45 PM   #14
country flag M.S.F

M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute

At the end both of them can't produce a relevant winner.
It's just a waste of time and money by the audience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaP View Post
Who is this woman?
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 12:09 AM   #15
country flag ukneecorn

ukneecorn is a name known to all ukneecorn is a name known to all ukneecorn is a name known to all ukneecorn is a name known to all ukneecorn is a name known to all ukneecorn is a name known to all ukneecorn is a name known to all ukneecorn is a name known to all ukneecorn is a name known to all ukneecorn is a name known to all ukneecorn is a name known to all

Britney will slay Floptina as has been the norm all along.
ukneecorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote