Does anyone believe in Azarenka in the US Open final against Serena? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2012, 08:10 PM   #16
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does anyone believe in Azarenka in the US Open final against Serena?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navratil View Post
It's just a shame that the WTA still didnt change the ranking system.

There is a dominent player who is by miles the best player for more than a year now and she's only ranked # 4!

That's silly! Serena is a heavy favorite every tournament she enters and there is absolutly no doubt that she is the best player in the world and deserves the top of the rankings! It's a shame!

Please count only 10 to max. 14 tournaments plus bonuspoints!
Such a heavy favorite with her early losses at 2 slams this year.
Take your revisionist history out of here - yes Serena has played amazing since clay, but she also had a rough few months. Lest you forget Vika won almost 30 matches without a loss.

And yes I do believe that Vika can beat Serena.

instargram
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #17
country flag BowerR64

BowerR64 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope Azarenka wins i want to see some other faces. Im not a big williams fan, i use to be till she got out of control.

Is there a shot-spot thread? I want to vite to do away with that review system. I think video replays are better, i think shot-spot and hawk-eye and chase review are not accurate.
BowerR64 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #18
country flag jj74

jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute

I find this kind of thread very disrespectful.
Yes, Serena is the best player (not only right now, but from her era), but she lost here last year when nobody expected that. Someone inteligent could think that it would be better to show some respect for her rivals, because from time to time are able to challenge her
jj74 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote