After loss to Williams, Errani says she'd like to see 3-time US Open champ face men - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2012, 03:26 AM   #16
country flag shoryuken

shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute
Re: After loss to Williams, Errani says she'd like to see 3-time US Open champ face m

She lists beating Roddick as one of her top 5 matches of all time
\ /
I IV
serenaslam.tumblr.com
shoryuken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2012, 03:27 AM   #17
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: After loss to Williams, Errani says she'd like to see 3-time US Open champ face m

Quote:
Originally Posted by producer88 View Post
Hahaha love this video!
Serena gona miss Andy

I wish they had played mixed doubles

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 RG
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 03:39 AM   #18
country flag IceSkaTennisFan

IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute

Given Djokovic's recent comments, it would be nice to see them play an exhibition match.
IceSkaTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 03:44 AM   #19
country flag producer88

producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceSkaTennisFan View Post
Given Djokovic's recent comments, it would be nice to see them play an exhibition match.
She aced Djokovic twice in a mixed doubles match hahaha

I really want to see how Serena would handle Murray's 85mph 2nd serve!
producer88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 03:48 AM   #20
country flag Mrs. Peel

Mrs. Peel has disabled reputation

GREAT compliment from Errani. She sounds like one of those girl's girls. She's basically saying the men are always running their mouth how bad women's tennis is and Serena would kick some of their asses. I'm a new fan. Got to love those Italian women.
Mrs. Peel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 03:50 AM   #21
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by producer88 View Post
She aced Djokovic twice in a mixed doubles match hahaha

I really want to see how Serena would handle Murray's 85mph 2nd serve!
...and she also won a couple of face-off at the net going at each other.

This was during the Hopman Cup, USA (Marty Fish/Serena Williams) vs . Serbia(Novak Djokovic/Jelena Yankovic)
The USA won it.

Serena showed no fear at the net even if the ball comes straight at her from Novak

Commentators are French, they love Serena duals against Novak

Last edited by tennisbum79 : Sep 8th, 2012 at 04:07 AM.
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 04:03 AM   #22
country flag b2b

b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold

i want to see her serve against men.that's all
b2b is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 04:10 AM   #23
country flag tennisbum79

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2b View Post
i want to see her serve against men.that's all
Look at the video above, she aced Novak twice.
This was not exhibition, ant it was serious match.

Old Sep 8th, 2012, 04:11 AM   #24
country flag doktor

doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely a compliment.

GOATrena
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 04:12 AM   #25
country flag tennisbum79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Peel View Post
GREAT compliment from Errani. She sounds like one of those girl's girls. She's basically saying the men are always running their mouth how bad women's tennis is and Serena would kick some of their asses. I'm a new fan. Got to love those Italian women.
Especially Italian and Spanish men.

Old Sep 8th, 2012, 04:16 AM   #26
country flag thrust

thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrissey View Post
Errani is a sore loser her comment is a backhanded one just like Cibulkova is a sore loser and Jankovic. All three of these ladies use the man comment to criticize women who are just superior tennis players to them. Errani needs to get on the practice court and learn how to serve. Serving 80 to 90 miles per hour is NOT going to get it done against the top women. Serena just destroyed Errani it was a complete joke how weak Sara game is.
Errani VS Serena is like a light weight boxer against a heavy weight. For a woman her size, Errani does about the best she is physically capable of. I am amazed she even got the the semis at the USO. GOOD FOR HER!!
thrust is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 04:51 AM   #27
country flag Thirty All

Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
...and she also won a couple of face-off at the net going at each other.

This was during the Hopman Cup, USA (Marty Fish/Serena Williams) vs . Serbia(Novak Djokovic/Jelena Yankovic)
The USA won it.

Serena showed no fear at the net even if the ball comes straight at her from Novak

Commentators are French, they love Serena duals against Novak
@ Jelena not winning any point by herself :lmao:
Thirty All is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 04:52 AM   #28
country flag Hardiansf

Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of

Great comment from Sara.
Bless her
Miss you Monica Wynne Angie Anna Chakvy Marion
Good luck also : Svetlana Li Na
Hardiansf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 04:53 AM   #29
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirty All View Post
@ Jelena not winning any point by herself :lmao:
She was injured.
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 06:47 AM   #30
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

She was being nice! Geesh

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote