Errani said Serena can beat top 500 man - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #1
country flag TheHangover

TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future
Errani said Serena can beat top 500 man

http://multimedia.ubitennis.com/?tipo=media&media=28693
Sorry this is in italian, but in this interview Errani says that she is sure that Serena could beat men inside top 500, she says that she played a lot of good men but that she never played somebody who hit as hard as Serena, she says that she played strong men but they beated her throwing her off the court with the spin of the ball but even those men didn't have the pace of her shots

Supporter of the lefties Safarova, Kerber and Benesova trying to replace the great Patty Schnyder

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha
TheHangover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #2
country flag TheHangover

TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future
Re: Errani said Serena can beat top 500 man

just saw the other thread, that went in the wrong way as ever, cause Errani was idolizing Serena saying that she (Errani) would love to play challenger 10.000 vs men to see how it goes and the journalist ask her if serena could win matches in challenger 10.000 and she said absolutely yes. She is not saying that Serena is a man!!! She said also that men always bash wta but they are only good at talking but then on the court wouldn't be so easy for them vs serena

Supporter of the lefties Safarova, Kerber and Benesova trying to replace the great Patty Schnyder

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha
TheHangover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #3
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future
Re: Errani said Serena can beat top 500 man

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote