WWW Townsend vs Kontaveit??? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW?

Taylor Townsend 8 61.54%
Anett Kontaveit 5 38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 11:02 AM   #16
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW Townsend vs Kontaveit???

Isn't Taylor in some kind of slump?

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #17
country flag jj74

jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute

I like Anett, but i love Taylor, so i want her to win (and to have a succesful career, her game is beautiful)
jj74 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 11:07 AM   #18
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Why?
You're a boy(?) club tennis player, yet you know and follow so many different players closely, you change nationality all the time, you talk about your tennis in a way that makes you sound like a girl etc. No offense though , I just have trouble understanding you.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 11:10 AM   #19
country flag Yashal

Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future

Anett to keep the streak alive

Giorgi - Konjuh - Kvitova - Lisicki - Muguruza - Pennetta - Serena - Venus - Vinci

Clijsters - Dementieva - Henin - Li - Martínez Sánchez
Yashal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 11:13 AM   #20
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
You're a boy(?) club tennis player, yet you know and follow so many different players closely, you change nationality all the time, you talk about your tennis in a way that makes you sound like a girl etc. No offense though , I just have trouble understanding you.
I change my nationality all the time for fun I find 1 flag very boring
What do you mean by closely?
And in what way do I sound like a girl?

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 11:21 AM   #21
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
I change my nationality all the time for fun I find 1 flag very boring
What do you mean by closely?
And in what way do I sound like a girl?
So are you Australian?

Just that you know a lot of random players that I never even heard of.

Quote:
But sometimes I just do this natural grunt (sometimes it sounds like an orgasm )
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #22
country flag Kəv.

^ yes, I'm Australian and but my parent are Asian.

And I do not remember writing that, I also saw that yesterday

And btw, which players haven't you heard of?

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #23
country flag binky-GOAT

Quote:
And btw, which players haven't you heard of?
I don't know how to answer that question
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 11:43 AM   #24
country flag binky-GOAT

BTW I think Kontaveit will win this. But both players have had disappointing progress since start of the year, Townsend especially.

Quote:
Isn't Taylor in some kind of slump?
Yeah she lost to some juniors she was expected to beat and hasn't been playing seniors at all...
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 11:54 AM   #25
country flag Kəv.

^ didn't Taylor had also lost in Q of some tournament that she was expected to Qualify easily.

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #26
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

that's life, slumps are part of it.

rooting for taytay to win.
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #27
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the winner will win the tournament
If Anett wins she can go up to a comfortable 3 (she will stay in Top 10 even after Orange Bowl )
No one has held 2 GAs since Daria Gavrilova
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 03:39 PM   #28
country flag erschloy214

erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all

I hope Taylor wins, but I think Kontaveit is playing better right now
erschloy214 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote