Serena now undisputably best U.S Open player of generation - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 03:37 AM   #1
country flag mistymore

mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of
Serena now undisputably best U.S Open player of generation

Before there was some debate who the best U.S Open player of this generation was between Serena and Kim. Now with Serena's 4th U.S Open title is there anyone who even still would any argument for Kim.
mistymore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 03:40 AM   #2
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena now undisputably best U.S Open player of generation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistymore View Post
Before there was some debate who the best U.S Open player of this generation was between Serena and Kim. Now with Serena's 4th U.S Open title is there anyone who even still would any argument for Kim.
Serena already won the 4th US Open title?

Did Vika, Masha and Sara all withdrew to avoid the trashing?

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 03:45 AM   #3
country flag mistymore

mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Did Vika, Masha and Sara all withdrew
No, but they might as well. The Azarenka-Sharapova semi is important still though, not for title implications as those arent there, but for the race to the year end #1 ranking. Errani and the winning semifinalist of the other semi might as well withdraw and save embarassment but will play out the string and lose 6-1, 6-1 just for the sake of doing it though.
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 03:46 AM   #4
kyk710

kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future

Is this an attempt at a jinx thread?
kyk710 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 03:47 AM   #5
country flag mistymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyk710 View Post
Is this an attempt at a jinx thread?
No, it is for a serious discussion. I was very surprised anyone thought Kim was a better U.S Open player to begin with when Serena had the same number of titles, more finals, more semis. However now with an additional U.S Open title I dont see how anyone could even try to argue Kim.
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 03:49 AM   #6
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

At least wait until she actually wins the 4th title

This thread would be such an epic jinx if serena manages to lose

• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 03:51 AM   #7
country flag mistymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
At least wait until she actually wins the 4th title

This thread would be such an epic jinx if serena manages to lose
Well anyone who even had a 5% chance to beat her was eliminated already. I guess a wild elephant from the zoo could get lose and sit on her at her hotel room, but that is the only way she hasnt won her 4th U.S Open title already.
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 03:52 AM   #8
country flag mdterp01

mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute

Ummm...can u please wait before posting this shit!!!! Did no one learn their lesson from last year?? Serena got demolished by SHANKSUR for god sake!!! If she loses I'm gonna bump this mess....and I'm a damn Serena fan!!! Lots of people ended up with egg on their face last year so...don't count your chickens yet!!

Serena Williams Australian Open Champion (03,05,07,09,10)
French Open Champion (02,13)
Wimbledon Champion (02,03,09,10,12)
US Open Champion (99,02,08,12,13)
mdterp01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 03:53 AM   #9
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdterp01 View Post
Ummm...can u please wait before posting this shit!!!! Did no one learn their lesson from last year?? Serena got demolished by SHANKSUR for god sake!!! If she loses I'm gonna bump this mess....and I'm a damn Serena fan!!! Lots of people ended up with egg on their face last year so...don't count your chickens yet!!
I know right?

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 04:23 AM   #10
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdterp01 View Post
The funniest thing would be if she actually some how managed to lose to Errani. I couldn't even...
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 04:28 AM   #11
country flag Capriati Rules

Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of

I love Serena lately too...but everyone knows that she's managed to lose US Opens lately more than win...This Errani match is a trap match if there ever was one for her....Let's hope she does her job!
Capriati Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 04:29 AM   #12
country flag producer88

producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey. View Post
The funniest thing would be if she actually some how managed to lose to Errani. I couldn't even...
Oh God no!! If this happens I'm literally going to kill myself!
producer88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 04:45 AM   #13
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a potential jinx thread....
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 04:46 AM   #14
country flag Gangstress

Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light

who do i alert if i am being bullied on this site? thank u
Gangstress is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 04:48 AM   #15
country flag shoryuken

shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute

\ /
I IV
serenaslam.tumblr.com
shoryuken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote