week 40: Beijing-Prem, Solin, Sharm El Sheikh-$10k - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 07:59 AM   #1
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute
week 40: Beijing-Prem, Solin, Sharm El Sheikh-$10k

Beijing - Premier

* Yanina Wickmayer

Solin - $10,000

* Michaela Boev

Sharm El Sheikh - $10,000

* Steffi Distelmans
Emiel Goelen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #2
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of
Re: week 40: Beijing-Prem, Solin, Sharm El Sheikh-$10k

Glad to have you back Emiel You missed Kirsten's and Anso's first titles But in a sense maybe that you should be gone more often when we see these results

Yanina please win a round or two

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #3

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam. View Post
Glad to have you back Emiel You missed Kirsten's and Anso's first titles But in a sense maybe that you should be gone more often when we see these results

I was on holidays in the States for 2,5 weeks, and read online that Kirsten had won Quebec.
I didn't follow any results that week so didn't even know she was playing there. Big surprise!!

I don't have any more holidays planned for the next couple of months, so don't expect any similar great runs soon
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #4
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Great weeks i suppose Yes she got lucky that some girls retired before the draw was made You should have saw her playing, she was really good and i hope she can produce this kind of tennis more often ^^
Oh crap, we'll wait until the next year then

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #5
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Beijing first round:

Yanina vs Peng Shuai

Really hope she can win this one, her head to head with Peng is 3-0
And peng is not playing that good for a while.

Possible second round with Cibulkova...
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam. View Post
Great weeks i suppose Yes she got lucky that some girls retired before the draw was made You should have saw her playing, she was really good and i hope she can produce this kind of tennis more often ^^
Oh crap, we'll wait until the next year then
Yes, fantastic holidays
I do have a long weekend planned beginning of November, maybe that helps a little too
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 07:42 PM   #7
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Are there tournaments in the beginning of November?
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 08:02 AM   #8

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Here you can watch Yanina vs Peng:

http://live.video.sina.com.cn/room/tennis

It just started, yanina is looking good! Hopefully she can play that way!
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 09:02 AM   #9

5-5, yanina isn't playing bad!
She already saved 2 setpoints, and came from 3-5 down.
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 09:15 AM   #10

Yanina 5-7
The first set was very close, she led 40-15, but ended up losing the game
Yanina had 4 double faults in the set, and not at the best moments...

Ow well, she can only win now! C'mon!
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 09:47 AM   #11

5-7 - *3-4

Yanina saved a gamepoint for 2-5, and came back from 1-4 down.
C'mon!!!
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 10:01 AM   #12

5-7, 5-5*
Peng served for the match at 3-5, but couldn't finish it and was one point away from match point.

Edit: 5-6* Yanina must win this game, or it is over...
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 10:13 AM   #13

Peng won 7-5, 7-5...
Yanina had game point, but just couldn't finish it...
She hit more winners than Peng, but also more unforced errors...

Yet another tough loss for Wickmayer
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 10:52 AM   #14

Ow Yanina
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #15
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She really needs to turn things around.