Venus Williams' New Boyfriend is SERIOUSLY Hot - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #1
country flag supergrunt

supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute
Venus Williams' New Boyfriend is SERIOUSLY Hot

No wonder she named her dress for the USO this year "Love." Can we get some pics please?

Same guy, except modelling for EleVen?

Last edited by supergrunt : Sep 6th, 2012 at 07:11 AM.
supergrunt is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:43 PM   #2
country flag Qrystyna

Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venus Williams' New Boyfriend is SERIOSULY Hot

Well, Venus is a hot woman, so she deserves herself a hot man!
Qrystyna is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:44 PM   #3
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Pics?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:47 PM   #4
country flag CanIGetAWhat
♥ All-American Reject

CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, he is HOT.

CanIGetAWhat is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:59 PM   #5
country flag selesbooz

selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of

Another white guy.
Ryusuke Tenma "Simona is 100 times the player Sharapova will ever be. Her talent far exceeds the Russian's. The only hope the banshee has is if Simona does what every single one of her other recent opponents have done: imploded spectacularly. That said, I have confidence in the Romanian. She will annihilate the banshee in straights."
FO Finals Sharapova df Halep 6-4 6-7 6-4
selesbooz is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 12:06 AM   #6
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selesbooz View Post
Another white guy.
Ikr. She needs summa me in her, to get her mind right. I'll have her back beatin' her sister in finals, or at least reachin' 'em.

JN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 12:08 AM   #7
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Is the guy seating next to her at the Serena vs Ivanovic match?
steni is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 12:09 AM   #8
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute

They said it was Serena's fitness coach.
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 12:21 AM   #9
country flag supergrunt

supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaSlam. View Post
They said it was Serena's fitness coach.
and Venus' boyfriend.
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 12:24 AM   #10
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

He's alright, but nah...
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 12:24 AM   #11
country flag nfl46

nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of

To say that Serena's fitness coach, Venus was VERY close to him and smiling. I immediately thought to myself, they are more than friends.
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 12:25 AM   #12
country flag supergrunt

they were holding hands.
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 12:25 AM   #13
country flag mdterp01

mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute

No...the guy to Venus' left was Serena's fitness coach. He is hot and so what if he's white. Really?? That's like having an issue with same sex couples in 20 damn 12

Serena Williams Australian Open Champion (03,05,07,09,10)
French Open Champion (02,13)
Wimbledon Champion (02,03,09,10,12)
US Open Champion (99,02,08,12,13)
mdterp01 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 12:27 AM   #14
country flag starin

starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
He's alright, but nah...
seconded
starin is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 12:29 AM   #15
country flag LoveFifteen
Gone with the Wind fabulous!

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute

Ewwww @ the racists critical of interracial relationships.
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread