Interesting Pics!!! Captions!!! Vol 7 - Page 71 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 02:15 PM   #1051
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Interesting Pics!!! Captions!!! Vol 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Povin View Post

I wonder why nobody has posted it in this thread

Grigor: Serena and I used to date.....
Maria: OMG REALLY?! LETS MAKE OUT!
Advertisement

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 02:36 PM   #1052
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Povin View Post

I wonder why nobody has posted it in this thread
Is he offering her some Sugarpovas? She doesn't seem too delighted about that. Unlike the guy behind them, who's like "ZOMFG SUGARPOVAS!!!11!1"
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 02:37 PM   #1053
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Is he offering her some Sugarpovas? She doesn't seem too delighted about that.
Cause she knows its ingredients

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 03:32 PM   #1054
country flag Coconut91

Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
Am I the only one who finds the two guys wearing skirts pic and the Maria photoshop pic offensive and not funny at all?!
I don't find them funny either.

I hope Sesil is not as vulgar as she looks in her pictures
Coconut91 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 04:02 PM   #1055
country flag n1_and_uh_noone

n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute

So I see Dimitrov has abandoned all pretensions of being any good on the ATP tour and is now shadowing WTA players in the off-season across Europe. Maybe he'll land a spot on a Sugarpova ad if he eats enough of them in front of Sharpie.
n1_and_uh_noone is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 04:41 PM   #1056
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1_and_uh_noone View Post
So I see Dimitrov has abandoned all pretensions of being any good on the ATP tour and is now shadowing WTA players in the off-season across Europe. Maybe he'll land a spot on a Sugarpova ad if he eats enough of them in front of Sharpie.
Is that you, Serena?
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 05:02 PM   #1057
country flag n1_and_uh_noone

n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Is that you, Serena?
Absolutely . What gave it away, the avatar with my favourite person ever, Justine Henin?
n1_and_uh_noone is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 05:38 PM   #1058
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1_and_uh_noone View Post
I the video of the walk through Milan he puts the end in his mouth and said he would face the camera this way. Maria laughed. Seems like a joke about all the marketing for SugaPova. Or more interest in the candy then filming him.
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 01:51 AM   #1059
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Love Sesil slutty pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
For those like me who want to see the bottom portion:

Tvesti and Sesil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igorche View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roookie View Post
This is the best the Williams Sisters have ever looked.

You better be lucky im not one of those ghetto ass William sisters fan, i would've put your ass on check.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 02:33 AM   #1060
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Serenita is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 07:09 PM   #1061
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 07:12 PM   #1062
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Caro in ten years?

spiceboy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 07:30 PM   #1063
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

^ I hope so

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:45 PM   #1064
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Well...have a blast.

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 12:51 AM   #1065
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Raiden is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread