Which is your favorite set of grand slam (+olympic) semifinalists of 2012? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite set of grand slam (+olympic) semifinalists of 2012?

Australian Open: Petra Kvitova, Victoria Azarenka, Maria Sharapova, Kim Clijsters 23 41.07%
Roland Garros: Maria Sharapova, Petra Kvitova, Samantha Stosur, Sara Errani 4 7.14%
Wimbledon: Victoria Azarenka, Agnieszka Radwanska, Serena Williams, Angelique Kerber 15 26.79%
London Olympic: Victoria Azarenka, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Maria Kirilenko 9 16.07%
US Open: Victoria Azarenka, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Sara Errani 5 8.93%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 04:10 AM   #1
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Which is your favorite set of grand slam (+olympic) semifinalists of 2012?

Australian Open: Petra Kvitova, Victoria Azarenka, Maria Sharapova, Kim Clijsters
Roland Garros: Maria Sharapova, Petra Kvitova, Samantha Stosur, Sara Errani
Wimbledon: Victoria Azarenka, Agnieszka Radwanska, Serena Williams, Angelique Kerber
London Olympic: Victoria Azarenka, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Maria Kirilenko
US Open: Victoria Azarenka, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Sara Errani

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 04:18 AM   #2
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which is your favorite set of grand slam (+olympic) semifinalists of 2012?

I like the USO and Olympics. I like to see the Vika/Masha matchup so I'll go with USO. Vika has been dominating Maria on hardcourts but let's see how she does as Maria has been playing a lot better now. Should be a great match.

Australia is very strong too but is missing someone.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 04:22 AM   #3
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Maria, Vika and post RG-Serena
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 04:26 AM   #4
country flag producer88

producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold

Going with Olympics (still want to take Kirilenko, but it's whatever).
producer88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 04:48 AM   #5
country flag Gangstress

Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light

They've all been pretty good but i'll say AO. No serena
Gangstress is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 04:52 AM   #6
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Why there is no a single event with Maria, Vika, Serena and Petra?

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 04:56 AM   #7
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Why there is no a single event with Maria, Vika, Serena and Petra?
Cuz Petra decided it'd be fun to flop to Kirilenko at the OG.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 06:59 AM   #8
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

I can't decide out of USO and AO. Bet yeah, PETRAFAIL! Could've been perfect...

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 07:01 AM   #9
country flag Yashal

Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of

Australian Open with Petra, Vika and Kim
And then USO with Vika and Rena!

Giorgi - Konjuh - Kvitova - Lisicki - Martic - Muguruza - Li - Pennetta - Serena - Venus - Vinci
Yashal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 07:06 AM   #10
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

AO is the only slam whose all 4 semifinalists are slam winners

unless Errani go on and win this US Open then Roland Garros and USO would achieve the same status

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 07:25 AM   #11
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

AO without any doubt. What a line up and super Semifinal matches too. Loved it

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #12
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

AO was amazing to kick of a superb year
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 08:44 AM   #13
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

Stralia of course
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #14
country flag siempreneltenis

siempreneltenis is just really nice siempreneltenis is just really nice siempreneltenis is just really nice siempreneltenis is just really nice siempreneltenis is just really nice siempreneltenis is just really nice siempreneltenis is just really nice siempreneltenis is just really nice siempreneltenis is just really nice siempreneltenis is just really nice siempreneltenis is just really nice

Australia > Olympics (Petra ) > USO

The other two were mere formalities as the winner had been set in stone way before the QFs even came around.
siempreneltenis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 08:59 AM   #15
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

The Olympics and Open..the big three are holding their parts...Agaaa!!! We're waiting for you!
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote