Julia in East Asia 2012 -Beijing - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 10:26 AM   #16
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future
Re: Julia in East Asia 2012 - Seoul

google translator

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #17
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
So you're in contact again with Yeji-Oh?
Yeah, unlucky this time she`s not working at the press center, but in the staff.
She`s ready to help as ever.

So if anybody has a wish or a request, I can contact her.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 07:44 AM   #18
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Seoul

1st round: Soler-Espinosa
2nd round: King or Bertens
QF: Voskoboeva or Kanepi (who didn´t play for a while)
SF: probably Kirilenko

She actually should reach SF here but we said that many times before also, could be that she loses to Soler already
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 09:21 AM   #19
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh, I want that title! I want to see her in Sofia!

I will cheering very hard this time.
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 09:24 AM   #20
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

Centre Court (from 10.00hrs)
1. Jamie Hampton vs. Catalina Castaño (Singles Q Final)
2. Galina Voskoboeva vs. Hong Hyun Hui (NB 12.00hrs)
3. Han Sung-Hee vs. Kaia Kanepi
4. Julia Goerges vs. Sílvia Soler-Espinosa

O ugh, I won't be able to watch it, because tomorrow the school are being open.
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 09:45 AM   #21
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditoo View Post

O ugh, I won't be able to watch it, because tomorrow the school are being open.
Don`t know about it this time but last year it was pretty difficult to find streams.
Does anybody know something ?
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 10:35 AM   #22
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ugh, I want that title! I want to see her in Sofia!
That's not possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Don`t know about it this time but last year it was pretty difficult to find streams.
Does anybody know something ?
I remember a HQ stream actually Don't worry, there will be

So, three ingot properly Suga indeed. There's a new sheriff in Wars Town
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #23
country flag Banditoo

^I'm positive! I really want to see her! She will win a title till the end of the season!
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 11:31 AM   #24
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
^I'm positive! I really want to see her! She will win a title till the end of the season!
Oops, I mistook Sofia for Istanbul Yeah, it is possible, then, I'm positive, too
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #25
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
I remember a HQ stream actually Don't worry, there will be
There is also this website (maybe you had this in mind). Can't figure out if they have live streams there though (you have to install silverlight and the software doesn't run on my OS).

Quote:
So, three ingot properly Suga indeed. There's a new sheriff in Wars Town
yeah, and that one is going to clean up this place
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 11:36 AM   #26
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yep, I heard that, too.
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 11:37 AM   #27
country flag Skoo

Quote:
There is also this website (maybe you had this in mind). Can't figure out if they have live streams there though (you have to install silverlight and the software doesn't run on my OS).
I have no idea, I just remember it was HQ. Perhaps it was a HQ recording and the stream was just regular. Hmm, did I see that match live? You got me confused now

EDIT: We had no stream, apparently. JD, you can worry now

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
No livestream to find.
Maybe Howard is working on something, he mentioned it yesterday.

Quote:
yeah, and that one is going to clean up this place
Yup, Helsingor Guess will be on everyone's lips

Last edited by Skoo : Sep 16th, 2012 at 11:55 AM.
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 11:46 AM   #28
country flag Banditoo

Quote:
Oops, I mistook Sofia for Istanbul Yeah, it is possible, then, I'm positive, too
Quote:
Yep, I heard that, too.
First of all, she should be in good physical shape. We know that she always has those little injuries. That week off was supposed to help her. She is rested now. Please win your first match!
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 11:51 AM   #29
country flag Banditoo

She won't play doubles this time. Save your energy for singles!
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 11:58 AM   #30
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
I have no idea, I just remember it was HQ. Perhaps it was a HQ recording and the stream was just regular. Hmm, did I see that match live? You got me confused now
Can't remember either if I watched a match of her live last year It's strange..