Julia in East Asia 2012 -Beijing - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 11:55 AM   #196
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future
Re: Julia in East Asia 2012 -Beijing

it was a good chance to make SF

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 12:07 PM   #197
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

If she could reach a SF in Linz or Luxembourg, she has a good chance to end the season for the first time in the top 20.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 12:09 PM   #198
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Well she didn't do too badly after I left.

It seems like Bartoli is a difficult match up for her, especially outside of clay. But she did a bit better than last time. She needs to be better at absorbing Marion's first strike- there's no need to counter right away, you can survive for two or three hits and then counter once you have a little time and are further behind the bounce. She also needs her serve to be a bit better- the first serve needs to be more precise and the second serve better placed and struck as well to stop someone like Marion climbing over it.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 12:21 PM   #199
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, first serves need to be more precise, especially if you play someone like Bartoli, serve worked better at least in 2nd set. But it´s tough anyway against Marion for her and she had two long matches before, and u never really can expect two top 10 wins in a row from Julia although she missed a good chance here to reach the SF.

Anyway looks like she will be 5th seed in Linz and probably 3rd or 4th seed in Lux, so all chances there to do some damage, hope that she won´t go back to suck mood now immediately, has to defend SF in Lux, so hope she can finish the season in top 20 still, next week she should be No.19!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 12:34 PM   #200
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Also, Marion is really a very strong server especially when you consider she's only 5 ft 6 something. Julia could learn something from Marion's accuracy with the serve, she has an extra 4 or 5 inches on her but you wouldn't know it. By comparison Julia's serve seems to spray around a bit, but of course when it's working it's great.

Not sure what's going on with Julia's tiebreak record, it's pretty poor. Seems like she still doesn't play pressure points well enough.

Still a good week overall for Julia, hopefully she will do well in Linz.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:35 PM   #201
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Good week for Julia in Beijing but she always has difficulties with Bartoli. A contrario, she would be defeating a player like Stosur at her best probably 8 time out of 10 and even in Stuttgart, the Australian had come out on top just by length of a hair in the third set, anyways hopefully she does well in Linz.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 06:43 PM   #202
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of
She loses to many breaker. Her Tiebreak stat must be horrible

Sent from my GT-I9100 using VerticalSports.Com App
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote