Julia in East Asia 2012 -Beijing - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 06:39 AM   #1
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future
Julia in East Asia 2012 -Beijing

We had a lot of fun last year with some nice interviews, gifs and Korean soothsayers.

Last year she reached the quarterfinals against MJMS.

Any thoughts or expectations after messing up the US hard court season ?

Last edited by joy division : Sep 28th, 2012 at 02:22 PM.
joy division is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 12:13 PM   #2
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of
Re: Julia in East Asia 2012 - Seoul

Well, it's a pretty strong field including Kirilenko, Petrova and Kanepi. Wozniacki will be there too and not to forget the 2 dutch players Bertens and Rus And there is Oprandi who had Bartoli on the brink of defeat here at the USO, and Stephens, and Paszek, and Zakopalova...

Given the draw and Julia's current form it's not really likely that she will go far here. But hope dies last, so I say she will take the title
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #3

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Julia took a break at home for some days.

Quote:
@juliagoerges
Bye bye Germany🇩🇪see you in a few weeks again😃👍off to Seoul in a few hours... #asia here i come😉
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 03:20 PM   #4
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Gotta love google translator. Thanks to this brilliant tool we can enjoy what interesting stuff the Koreans write about Julia and her career highlights:

Quote:
Tasmania, particularly in Germany, Beauty Star Wars necrosis properly Appliance key to meet and defeat the second consecutive week in the Tour last year've become the world's No. 1 Driving in Stuttgart since 2011 suite to Dubai this year against three ingot properly Suga both winning and ever entirely 3 wins 2 losses ahead Wars Town is a key natural enemies.
This. Couldn't have said it better myself.

http://www.kdbkoreaopen.com/korea/su...A3%B0%D4%BD%BA
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #5
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

"Necrosis" would describe me right now.

Anyway, that's obviously some encrypted message which can only be deciphered by true fans.
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 03:47 PM   #6
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
"Necrosis" would describe me right now.

Anyway, that's obviously some encrypted message which can only be deciphered by true fans.
Yep, I say, if Julia uses her beauty star wars necrosis appliance key wisely then it's going to be tough for her opponents. No doubt about that.

Last edited by Dispeker : Sep 13th, 2012 at 04:43 PM. Reason: 'then' fits better here
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #7
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Yep, I say, if Julia uses her beauty star wars necrosis appliance key wisely than it's going to be tough for her opponents. No doubt about that.
Of course, but she's consistent only in Tasmania, particularly in Germany. Let's hope she will draw three ingot properly Suga, so she'll make it to the SFs

Last edited by Skoo : Sep 13th, 2012 at 03:57 PM.
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #8
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Of course, but she's consistent only in Tasmania, particularly in Germany. Let's hope she will draw three ingot properly Suga, so she'll make it to the SFs
*fingers crossed*
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 10:15 AM   #9

Some Korean - with the friendly help of Yeji-Oh.

줄리아 괴르게스

What does this mean ?
It`s one of the first words that Korean children are learning at school.
It`s not easy. I couldn`t find it in a dictionary, but have a try .
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 10:18 AM   #10
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

Julia Helsingor Guess

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 10:18 AM   #11
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post

줄리아 괴르게스

What does this mean ?
It`s one of the first words that Korean children are learning at school.
It`s not easy. I couldn`t find it in a dictionary, but have a try .
Julia Helsingor Guess
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 10:22 AM   #12
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Julia Helsingor Guess
I found out: Julia (first word) and Yulia Helsingor Rodriguez (second word)
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 10:22 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickinator View Post
Julia Helsingor Guess
Like a shot.
Pretty close.
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 10:24 AM   #14
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
So you're in contact again with Yeji-Oh?
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 10:25 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
I found out: Julia (first word) and Yulia Helsingor Rodriguez (second word)
Don`t know whether she cheated me, but she told me that this means Julia Goerges.
Which dictionary are you guys using ?