Aug 25th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Join Date: Aug 2006
#0383 Suicide Tennis US Open - Send Picks For DAY 8
Remember, every choice, whether good or bad, can be deadly...
SUICIDE US Open 2012
2011 Final: illusyve (CAN) def. delicatecutter (ENG)
2010 Final: Dementieva_Dude (CAN) def. Ballbasher (MNE)
2009 Final: Drake1980 (CAN) def. SVK (SVK)
2008 Final: Chrono (HKG) def. ronim1 (ISR)
2007 Final: delicatecutter (SRB) def. adrygf (ESP)
2006 Final: njtennis11 (USA) def. cypher_88 (ROU)
1. Each day of play, you must pick 1 winner playing a WTA main draw singles match. (READ: DO NOT PICK A MATCH FROM THE QUALIFYING DRAW!). Of course, the player that you choose, is playing one match scheduled to be played that day (as seen on the order of play).
2. Once you pick someone, you cannot choose them again for the rest of the tournament. So, you don't want to waste a pick on Maria Sharapova or Serena Williams in the early rounds. Conversely, you don't want to make a pick at all on Jelena Jankovic. Has-beens are not hot.
3. You must choose one player to win each day. If you forget, are sick, or are unable to reach a computer, it will be treated as a wrong pick, and you will be out of the tournament. As well, your pick must be chosen before the pick's match has commenced, otherwise it will be considered a wrong pick, and thus you will again, be out of the tournament.
4. In the case of a walkover, or a withdrawal, each player is allowed to have a back-up pick, selected at the same time as their initial pick. That back-up pick will only be used in the occurence of a walkover or withdrawal, as stated above. Retirements do count as completed matches.
Replacement picks must be identitified like this:
BACK-UP PICK - MARIA KIRILENKO
If it is not clearly identitified, then both picks will be declared invalid.
5. Since this is a grandslam there are no byes.
6. Your sign up will be confirmed when you post your picks on the first day of main draw play, and so please do not post “In” or any other variation to sign in.
7. Please be advised that you may only play ONE Suicide Tennis tournament per week.
If you play in multiple tournaments per week, you will be given a score of ZERO for the week to go into your ranking.
8. Once you've post your pick it's final, you CAN'T change them.
So don't edit or delete your post or else you will be DISQUALIFIED!
Ranking Points for Suicide US Open (Grandslam):
Tournament Homepage: http://www.usopen.org/en_US/index.html
Time in New York use this
Suicide Tennis Introduction and Rules - please click this
DAY 1: 5
DAY 2: 50
DAY 3: 100
DAY 4: 130
DAY 5: 160
DAY 6: 220
DAY 7: 280
DAY 8: 390
DAY 9: 500
DAY 10: 700
DAY 11: 900 (No Pick)
DAY 11: 1100 (Invalid)
DAY 12: 1400 (No Pick)
DAY 12: 1640 (Invalid)
DAY 12: 2000 (Winner)
Suicide Tennis Rankings - please click this
^^If you're going to be away from TF or it is being slow and annoying, you may e-mail me your pick at firstname.lastname@example.org^^
Good luck everyone!
1. Ana Ivanovic
2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Last edited by DAVAJ MKirilenko : Sep 3rd, 2012 at 05:54 AM.
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off