Your favorite quarterfinal lineup at GS in 2012? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Favorite quarterfinal GS lineup of 2012?

Australian Open 2012 9 14.06%
French Open 2012 4 6.25%
Wimbledon 2012 22 34.38%
US Open 2012 27 42.19%
They were all shit 2 3.13%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #1
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of
Your favorite quarterfinal lineup at GS in 2012?

AO 2012
Wozniacki
Clijsters
Azarenka
Radwanska
Makarova
Sharapova
Errani
Kvitova

FO 2012
Cibulkova
Stosur
Errani
Kerber
Shvedova
Kvitova
Kanepi
Sharapova

Wimbledon 2012
Lisicki
Kerber
Radwanska
Kirilenko
Williams
Kvitova
Paszek
Azarenka

USO 2012
Azarenka
Stosur
Sharapova
Bartoli
Ivanovic
Williams
Errani
Vinci

Which quarterfinal lineup do you think is/was the most exciting? Interestingly enough the USO was the only Slam this year to have only seeds make the quarterfinal
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #2
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future
Re: Your favorite quarterfinal lineup at GS in 2012?

Kvitova's just missed on doing all four QFs this year, she flopped to Bartoli.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 11:43 AM   #3
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Wimbledon was fun, seeing some of the breakthroughs.
FO was my fave but I'd have to say USO seems to be the most entertaining because of the players left (bar Petra + Angie) because Aga is out....
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #4
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

US Open of course
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 12:27 PM   #5
country flag Michalka

Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold

Definitely the US Open, but if only Kvitty and Na were in replacing the Italians then yeah it would be perfect for me
Michalka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #6
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michalka View Post
Definitely the US Open, but if only Kvitty and Na were in replacing the Italians then yeah it would be perfect for me
This
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #7
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

wimbledon
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #8
country flag Yashal

Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future

Wimbledon where I liked 5 girls out of 8
Australian Open 3/8
US Open 3/8
Roland Garros only 2 out of 8

Giorgi - Konjuh - Kvitova - Lisicki - Muguruza - Pennetta - Serena - Venus - Vinci

Clijsters - Dementieva - Henin - Li - Martínez Sánchez
Yashal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #9
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Going with USO, a nice selection of girls and I don't think any are shock QFs. I mean Vinci is the closest but I don't think her being in a QF of a slam is really a shock.
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #10
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

USO cuz of Marion
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #11
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

USO for me its probably going to be the most competitive followed by wimbledon second.
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 02:30 PM   #12
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute

USO duh. I'm biased of course Thought Wimbledon had a nice line up too. :P
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #13
kiriosh.

kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future

Wimbledon

Paszek, Lisicki, Radwanska, Kvitova, Serena and maybe Kirilenko
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #14
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michalka View Post
Sums up the whole thread for me, it would be great if Petra and Na had reached the QF.

I really liked Wimbledon QF also, Australian and French the worst by far.

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #15
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

I guess the US Open

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote