BOMBSHELL!: Radwanska sponsoring 1st International Tennis Championships for Priests - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:34 AM   #1
LoLex
What did she say? - She said -I will kill you- :O

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute
BOMBSHELL!: Radwanska sponsoring 1st International Tennis Championships for Priests

Quote:
September 02, 2012 11:00 pm • By RON POWELL / Lincoln Journal Star

When Father Brian Connor and Father Tom MacLean decide to take a tennis road trip together, they don’t mess around.

Three years ago, they added a stop to watch Wimbledon at the beginning of a trip to Rome. On Sunday, the Lincoln Catholic priests left for an 11-day excursion to Poland, which will climax by the duo playing in the First International Tennis Championships for Priests on Sept. 10-12 in Krakow.

Connor, who serves North American Martyrs Catholic Church, and MacLean, a prison chaplain at the Nebraska State Penitentiary, will be among 79 priests from around the world playing in the clay-court event. MacLean is in the under-50 division and Connor is in the over-50 category.

Connor had a friend in the seminary from Poland, and six months ago, they hooked up via Facebook. He told Connor about the tournament, and immediately the two local avid tennis players were interested.

“It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity,” said MacLean, who grew up in Southern California and began playing tennis there. “This was too good to pass up.”

(...)

One of the co-sponsors of the tournament is Poland’s Agnieszka Radwanska, the Wimbledon women’s singles finalist. She’s the No. 2 seed at the U.S. Open and is still alive in the Grand Slam event, so a visit to the Catholic priest tournament seems unlikely

*DEAD*

sources:
http://tenisksiezy.pl/en_index.html
http://journalstar.com/sports/local/...5a710189c.html

jj rena angie flavia sloane krunya
LoLex is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:36 AM   #2
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BOMBSHELL!: Radwanska sponsoring 1st International Tennis Championships for Pries

I thought someone else made this thread
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:49 AM   #3
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BOMBSHELL!: Radwanska sponsoring 1st International Tennis Championships for Pries

Didn't Radwanska once say she would love to pose nude?
Potato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:50 AM   #4
country flag Golan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute

She is a Catholic, this is her money and her buisness

wonga / filarum
Golan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:53 AM   #5
LoLex
What did she say? - She said -I will kill you- :O

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinaH_4ever View Post
I thought someone else made this thread

If it was about her parents, you can be sure he would be first to post it.

jj rena angie flavia sloane krunya
LoLex is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:09 AM   #6
country flag hobahobaspirit

hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold

I'm actually scared for the ballboys and the ballgirls
hobahobaspirit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:16 AM   #7
country flag GSMPrzysiezny

GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of

I understand that a player can have their own views and it's actually nice to see someone who sooooo doesn't care about PR and what other people think

but this simply disgusts me.
GSMPrzysiezny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:19 AM   #8
country flag Whitehead's Boy

Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute

It would be unfair to generalize but come on. It's hard to believe there would be that many priests who would care about a physically demanding sport like tennis; it doesn't match their lifestyles at all. It's obvious for at least some of them there is an ulterior motive, and it involves coaching.
Whitehead's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:22 AM   #9
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:25 AM   #10
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitehead's Boy View Post
It would be unfair to generalize but come on. It's hard to believe there would be that many priests who would care about a physically demanding sport like tennis; it doesn't match their lifestyles at all. It's obvious for at least some of them there is an ulterior motive, and it involves coaching.
I don't know how it is comes across in Poland... but in the US, if it was boys coaching, there would be an unease... given recent history of priests and pedophilia

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.

Last edited by tennisbum79 : Sep 4th, 2012 at 06:37 AM.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:34 AM   #11
country flag jedw

jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold

Tennis!? Feck off!
jedw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote