Venus Takes Washington Kastles to 32-0 in epic 20-19 WTT Finals Win!!! MVPnus!!!!! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 09:12 PM   #31
country flag Slammer7
Hoping for less D'oh and more woohoo!

Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venus To Take Washington Kastles to 32-0 in the WTT Finals!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
Venus has arrived! With yet another fucking hair do change. Bitch wants to be bald. I swear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamoRockstarr View Post
I told yall she was wearing Serena's wig!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
This is like her 8th one since the French Open. She better take a break during the offseason.

But @ Harry peeking up in the bottom of that pic.
Quote:
^Seriously. 1) Long black weave for RG, 2) brown braids for Wimbledon, 3) braids taken out/natural for WTT match #1, 4) Red, white, blue braids for WTT matches #2, 3, and Olympics, 5) brown and pink braids for Cincy and US Open, 6) cornrows for Serena's match, 7) big curly weave, 8) this thing (can't judge it from that pic).
OK first of all this hair style is most likely the same cornrows she had on Sunday in NY. Why do you think she's wearing that baseball cap anyway? The front of that thing is probably a little ragged at this point. She'll probably get someone to touch up the font a little and probably wear a baseball cap, her visor or a scarf the whole weekend otherwise. Heck she may even take it out and wear her natural hair for the event. She most likely just stuck a wig cap on and put that Chaka Khan's little sister wig (not weave in my opinion) on for Fashion Week. Second of all she's already lost her hairline () and the hair that she does have (two inches from where her original hairline used to be ) is much stronger and appears to not be braided anywhere near as tightly as it was in years past, so she should be safe from further traction alopecia. Thirdly putting braids or cornrows in and out isn't as dangerous as sow-in and glue in weaves and braiding too tightly which is what she used to do and what has cost both sisters their hairlines, Venus to a greater degree then Serena though. Venus really needs to wig it up like Serena has these past few years, because that is better for her real hair than weaves or braiding. Many women put their hair in cornrows and put a wig-cap and wig on top of it and save and grow their real hair underneath. It's a protective style used by many women of all ethnic backgrounds. I still say that after all I've learned the only hope for either Venus or Serena's hairlines at this point are transplants. Hey maybe the sisters could get a package deal with Roddick and everyone can have a kickin' thick, full and lustrous hairline in a years time?

So that concluded today's episode of 'Hair Over-analysis Theater' And like strands through the hotcomb, so go the days of our lives.

Isn't Mary Carillo a dried up, bitter, menopausal, frustrated harpy.....?
Slammer7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #32
country flag Slammer7

Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute

And just to remind you all of how bad it ISN'T yet.

Be forewarned, it's a tragic reality of the weave culture.

Natural hair for Life!
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #33
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Is that a link to a picture of Naomi?

ETA: Clicked and...

That woman gets me every time.

Frankly I think there's a level of self-delusion with Naomi and I hate to say it Venus and Serena. But whatevs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
A Black man fighting for his people against institutionalized racism and its supporters, whenever they raised their ugly heads. He hated White people, period. After making his Hajj to Mecca, denouncing the teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, becoming a Sunni Muslim and changing his name, he could no longer justify his blanket hatred of Whites, but still fought against racism no less fervently.
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 10:29 PM   #34
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

It's Venus time, bitches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditoo View Post

Team dinner! Although, Venus don't eat something!
Link doesn't work.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #35
country flag Slammer7

That's a different Naomi hairline pic then the ones I've seen before, so I had to post it.

Delusion of what specifically? About the extent of the traction alopecia or about standards of beauty and the importance of hair in appearance?
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 10:33 PM   #36
country flag Slammer7

Quote:
It's Venus time, bitches!

Link doesn't work.
Not quite yet. Men's Doubles first up.
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 10:35 PM   #37
country flag Slammer7

I wonder why Hingis 'isn't able to play' tonight?
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 10:37 PM   #38
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

She wasn't able to play in the first place, and then she was, and then a few days ago withdrew again

And I don't have my stream up Listneing to music for a few more minutes

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 10:49 PM   #39
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Kastles get the early break off McEnroe's serve. 3-1.

Venus wearing a hat

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 10:51 PM   #40
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Mixed Doubles is the 2nd match. Men's Singles, Women's Doubles, and Women's Singles in that order.

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 10:57 PM   #41
country flag Slammer7

Quote:
She wasn't able to play in the first place, and then she was, and then a few days ago withdrew again

And I don't have my stream up Listneing to music for a few more minutes
I really do wonder why she couldn't play. Did she get injured or scared or is she the latest retired player to get knocked up this year?

OK. What were you listening to?

Quote:
Kastles get the early break off McEnroe's serve. 3-1.

McEnroe still thinks he can do things even though he's middle aged now. He's only there for the same reason Venus is there. Money, Money, Money!

Quote:
Venus wearing a hat
Told ya.
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 10:59 PM   #42
country flag Slammer7

Quote:
Mixed Doubles is the 2nd match. Men's Singles, Women's Doubles, and Women's Singles in that order.
Thanks.
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 11:04 PM   #43
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Rodionova dancing while McEnroe is bitching

Kastles win set 1. Up 5-2.

Venus/Paes next.

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 11:06 PM   #44
country flag Slammer7

Quote:
Rodionova dancing while McEnroe is bitching

Kastles win set 1. Up 5-2.

Venus/Paes next.
As it should be.

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 11:10 PM   #45
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Venus/Paes vs. Peschke/McEnroe. Crush them, Vee!