Beijing Cheering Thread!!! Don't cheer, she withdrew :sad: - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 03:11 AM   #1
country flag dynamoRockstarr
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute
Beijing Cheering Thread!!! Don't cheer, she withdrew :sad:

2012 China Open (Premier Event)
China National Tennis Center
Hard Court
Prize Money: $4,828,050

The Goddess will begin her fall schedule at Beijing! Post what you'll be sacrificing unto the Goddess.

Who will she smite first?

Path to the title

Planet Venus

[SouthSide, Duval, Keys, Stephens]

Last edited by dynamoRockstarr : Sep 27th, 2012 at 01:42 PM.
dynamoRockstarr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 03:12 AM   #2
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing Cheering Thread!!! Cheer dammit!

Draw

Planet Venus

Last edited by dynamoRockstarr : Sep 27th, 2012 at 03:17 AM.
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:26 AM   #3
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Go Vee

Get those 100 points so you can be seeded in Melbourne

Maddox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 06:52 AM   #4
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

I Am The Spirit Indestructible!
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 12:02 PM   #5
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

She won't play...
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #6
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Yeah she's withdrawn, along with Serena.
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 12:18 PM   #7
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

She pisses me off. She'd play if this was WTT. And I have a feeling that she withdrew just because Serena did...

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 12:23 PM   #8
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she doesn't have an outfit to wear...
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #9
country flag MajesticVenus
La Reina V.

MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute

I am going to blame a flaring Sjogrens syndrome month because of all the hard work and flights that she must have gotten through. Yes, it was a great opportunity for her to get those 100 points but she can do it... in Luxembourg somehow. At this point it's not about her ranking, it's for her health and her body. She knows what she is doing so let her be because it's not like before where we could be bitching about her not playing enough tournaments to get her ranking high enough. Now it's about health and not about tournaments like this. Nevertheless, I would have been excited to see her playing once again.

I am still very proud of her for playing at the professional level and doing so well with fatigue because it's truly inspiring. If you can't even get out of bed without a cold, imagine what it would be living for the rest of your life with this syndrome. Don't forget this people.
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 12:46 PM   #10
country flag Banditoo

She has already said that she will have a long rest after the summer... However, I really want to see her in Luxembourg.
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #11
Venus Fan

I had a feeling this would happen. I mistakenly pressed the submit button last night

Planet Venus

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #12
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing Cheering Thread!!! Don't cheer, she withdrew :sad:

She needs to rest up and pack for her African tour.

Clearly she doesn't care about being seeded for Melbourne. She just wants to play exhibitions from the US Open to Melbourne

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #13
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Unseeded at Aus Open....1st/2nd round clash with Kerber...uhhhhh
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 03:07 PM   #14
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

well, It was somehow obvious that she won´t play anyway, not that surprising, she doesn´t care about her ranking anyway.
Don´t really expect her to play Luxemburg as well, but we´ll see, would be happy obviously if she would show up.

Hope that she keeps working hard at least, if it is possible for her (dunno how healthy she feels right now), then she hopefully is able to play a full schedule in 2013 at least.
She talked about Rio before, so we don´t have to be afraid of a possible retirement at least
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 03:07 PM   #15
country flag BeyRena

BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Well! Does anyone really believe She will come to Luxembourg?? LOL
BeyRena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote