Tipsarevic continues to be pressed about women's tennis - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #91
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipsarevic continues to be pressed about women's tennis

This guy has to be a closeted homosexual, it's the only reasonable explanation for his pathetic hate of women.

What a loser.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #92
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias View Post
Tipsarevic should be nominated for TWAT 2013

Landslide victory!
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 12:02 PM   #93
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm View Post
women play like shit, should i watch them being shit in best of five

no, thanks

LDL vs Oprandi in best of 5
please go to the left
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 12:03 PM   #94
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
This guy has to be a closeted homosexual, it's the only reasonable explanation for his pathetic hate of women.

What a loser.

THIS
i agree 100%
matthias is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 12:04 PM   #95
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

He's entitled to his opinion on this, but the way he expresses it makes it hard to take him even slightly seriously. The guy is an idiot.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 12:22 PM   #96
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
I agree with him. There is no valid reason that women can't also play best-of-5.
Please. If the women played best of five he would be the first one to say that the public doesn't want to watch four hours worth of womens tennis. He would be the first one to complain that he had to wait for hours to get on court because the womens match went on too long. And he would as a result be the first one to suggest that the womens tournament should be played on the outside courts so that geniusses like him could play on the big courts all the time. In other words, he's just a beard with glasses and an oversized ego who can't get it up in a world where women aren't under his thumb.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 12:29 PM   #97
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Please. If the women played best of five he would be the first one to say that the public doesn't want to watch four hours worth of womens tennis. He would be the first one to complain that he had to wait for hours to get on court because the womens match went on too long. And he would as a result be the first one to suggest that the womens tournament should be played on the outside courts so that geniusses like him could play on the big courts all the time. In other words, he's just a beard with glasses and an oversized ego who can't get it up in a world where women aren't under his thumb.
("You must spread some reputation around before ....").
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #98
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

i don't even understand half of what he's saying. i mean "never! Live I go lowest ranked men plyrs before screaming women 3 sets when women firefighters/police, 2 delicate 5 sets " WTF does he mean??

Beat is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #99
country flag GSMPrzysiezny

GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of

Women do not bring the same revenue to the slam tournament (and are actually lucky to have their main events tradiotionally joined with men's), they play a game in which one of the key tennis rules is changed, and whereas in the men's case, the tennis speaks for itself, they need countless marketing campaigns to sell their sport based on their looks. Why doesnt WTA market women's tennis with showreels from matches? Because they are simply not as good at what they are doing as men, they provide a worse product and they have to go to great lengths to sell it in "a beautiful package". What they describe as equality in reality is an injustice from a moral perspective. Women get screwed over in many professions, that's obvious, but in this sport men are robbed and I understand their frustration. It's not even about money, Tipsarevic is not a Trump. but he's very rich anyway. It's about justice.

Pro men tennis players are too dumb to get their point across though and Tipsarevic, with his long history of controversial statements, is not a good spokesperson for these ideas.

The very top players are way too rich to even care and their sponsors wouldn't like them to say anything controversial. Head would be outraged if Djokovic started to criticise Sharapova. It's too big a business.
GSMPrzysiezny is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 01:09 PM   #100
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute

who cares if Tipsarevic is stronger,hits bigger or can play a 5 hour match? does it make him mentally stronger than Serena? does it make him an ALL court and especially ALL surface player?
for him thinking he's so deserving of more $,he hasn't won shit worth the $
he has yet to win on ALL surfaces
he has yet to make the quarters on ALL surfaces
he has yet to win a Masters Series
YEC? NO!
DC? due to Djokovic

the same can be said about Gilles Simon

I'd rather watch 2006 Amelie Mauresmo >>>>>>>>>> any day Gilles Simon/Janko

Amelie's career:
2009 - Paris [Indoors]
2007 - Antwerp
2006 - Australian Open, Paris [Indoors], Antwerp, Wimbledon
2005 - Antwerp, Rome, Philadelphia, Tour Championships
2004 - Berlin, Rome, Montréal, Linz, Philadelphia
2003 - Warsaw, Philadelphia
2002 - Dubai, Montréal
2001 - Paris [Indoors], Nice, Amelia Island, Berlin
2000 - Sydney; 1999 - Bratislava; 1997

Finalist (23): 2007 - Dubai, Strasbourg, Eastbourne; 2006 - Doha, Beijing, Tour Championships; 2005 - Paris [Indoors], New Haven, Filderstadt; 2004 - Sydney, Amelia Island, Olympics, Filderstadt; 2003 - Paris [Indoors], Rome, Moscow, Tour Championships; 2001 - Rome; 2000 - Bol, Rome; 1999 - Australian Open, Paris [Indoors]; 1998 - Berlin.

DOUBLES

Winner (3): 2009 - Miami (w/Kuznetsova); 2006 - Eastbourne (w/Kuznetsova); 2000 - Linz (w/Rubin)
2004 Silver Medal at the Olympics
2003 Fed Cup

Gilles's career:

Singles Career Titles (10):
2012 (1) Bucharest (Outdoor/Clay)
2011 (2) Hamburg (Outdoor/Clay) , Sydney (Outdoor/Hard)
2010 (1) Metz (Indoor/Hard)
2009 (1) Bangkok (Indoor/Hard)
2008 (3) Bucharest (Outdoor/Clay) , Indianapolis (Outdoor/Hard) , Casablanca (Outdoor/Clay)
2007 (2) Bucharest (Outdoor/Clay) , Marseille (Indoor/Hard)

Singles Career Finalist (2):

2008 (1) ATP Masters Series Madrid (Indoor/Hard)
2006 (1) Valencia (Outdoor/Clay)

Janko Tipsarevic:
Singles Career Titles (3):

2012 (1) Stuttgart (Outdoor/Clay)
2011 (2) Moscow (Indoor/Hard) , Kuala Lumpur (Indoor/Hard)

Singles Career Finalist (7):
2012 (2) Gstaad (Outdoor/Clay) , Chennai (Outdoor/Hard)
2011 (3) St. Petersburg (Indoor/Hard) , Eastbourne (Outdoor/Grass) , Delray Beach (Outdoor/Hard)

2010 (1) s-Hertogenbosch (Outdoor/Grass)
2009 (1) Moscow (Indoor/Hard)
Doubles Career Titles (1):
2012 (1) Chennai (w/Paes, Outdoor/Hard)
David Cup: 2010

fuck Tipsaveric and fuck Simon

Sui have a seat kid
timafi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 01:23 PM   #101
country flag GSMPrzysiezny

GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by timafi View Post
who cares if Tipsarevic is stronger,hits bigger or can play a 5 hour match? does it make him mentally stronger than Serena? does it make him an ALL court and especially ALL surface player?
for him thinking he's so deserving of more $,he hasn't won shit worth the $
he has yet to win on ALL surfaces
he has yet to make the quarters on ALL surfaces
he has yet to win a Masters Series
YEC? NO!
DC? due to Djokovic

the same can be said about Gilles Simon
Could you think for a while before you post something? Thanks.
GSMPrzysiezny is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 01:25 PM   #102
country flag Belmont Lad

Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This.
Belmont Lad is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 01:26 PM   #103
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

The guy is a homophobic, sexist piece of shit. Nuff said. Sooner people start ignoring him the better. Hes an embarrassment to the game.
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #104
country flag Simplicity.
Team WTAworld

Simplicity. is a splendid one to behold Simplicity. is a splendid one to behold Simplicity. is a splendid one to behold Simplicity. is a splendid one to behold Simplicity. is a splendid one to behold Simplicity. is a splendid one to behold Simplicity. is a splendid one to behold Simplicity. is a splendid one to behold Simplicity. is a splendid one to behold Simplicity. is a splendid one to behold Simplicity. is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
Try again because this is a bad example.
There is no equivalency.

BJK and Venus never only sought superiority, only equality.

This is like comparing Nelson Mandela to apartheid leader and asking " if would have been fair to tell Mandela to chill out" because someone told the apartheid leaders to chill out.

You Nelson Mandela by Ghandi or Martin Luther King and their respective historical foes.
Equality is 66% of the prize money men make for slams.
Simplicity. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 01:30 PM   #105
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post

What a loser.
Quote:
Exactly.